Sujet : Fun and Interesting Quotes During TOD's Gameplay

Membre supprimé

Have you spotted any interesting or funny quotes during the gameplay in Tools of Destruction?

Whether it is interesting info from asking the Smuggler some questions or just characters mentioning something funny while battling baddies, share them here in this thread.

I remember encountering a really funny quote from Clank after watching the Decryptor scene in planet Sargasso. Clank made a comment about the Smuggler's Parrot, quoting "Ratchet, remind me to kill that parrot once we are done here". I think the quote might not be that accurate in words, but I remember correctly that Clank said he wanted to get rid of that bird due to his nuisance behaviour. And boy, did that quote made me laugh pretty hard, because you wouldn't expect Clank to say anything like that at all.

"Ratchet, remind me to kill that parrot once we are done here". I think the quote might not be that accurate in words, but I remember correctly that Clank said he wanted to get rid of that bird due to his nuisance behaviour. And boy, did that quote made me laugh pretty hard, because you wouldn't expect Clank to say anything like that at all.

I always thought that clank wanted to kill the smuggler emoji

Membre supprimé

I remember a quote on Cobalia where the female in the speakers says something about killing Ratchet on sight, implying that lombaxes were excellent liars emoji

Membre supprimé

LOL I never heard the one about Clank wanting to kill that parrot, that's so funny emoji

And well there are quite a lot of quotes I need to listen to sometime… I remember one about the Space Pirates talking about Sasha too emoji and of course, those infamous Zordoom Prison quotes with Slim Cognito, Ace Hardlight and Flint Vorselon (and some other random names I dont know of o.O)

Membre supprimé

Really? I don't even remember the Sasha part one bit. I guess I misheard it from all the shooting and gun explosions during gameplay.

I absolutely do remember the ones from Zordoom Prison with Ace, Slim and Vorselon quite well. Even Vorselon had his name mentioned twice in this game. One in Zordoom and the other in Stratus City from Tachyon.

Sasha is mentioned? I do rememnber some fans talking about it, saying the Pirates were joking about her but I dont know what. I should try to listen to them a bit more to see what else they say lol. But the Zordoom prison mentions are funny too.

Membre supprimé

when was vorselon mentioned? what were the quotes? emoji

Membre supprimé

He was mentioned at Zordoom Prison

If I remember correctly, the quote was "Inmate 260G, Vorselon, Flint; Please report to the medfax station" (No idea what or if it said medfax station lol, just going by what I heard XD)

I absolutely do remember the ones from Zordoom Prison with Ace, Slim and Vorselon quite well. Even Vorselon had his name mentioned twice in this game. One in Zordoom and the other in Stratus City from Tachyon.

The one in Status City, was that the one about Kerchu repairing a tower, because I thought it was Forstalon tower, rather than Vorselon, but I may be wrong…

Membre supprimé

… huh. THanks! emoji

Membre supprimé

Does anyone remember hearing the 2nd one about Ace? It's mentioned by the Armour vendor Grummel, saying that Ace Hardlight once wore the Terraflux armour XD (which is why I drew a pic of a young Ace wearing it a while back lol)

Membre supprimé
Does anyone remember hearing the 2nd one about Ace? It's mentioned by the Armour vendor Grummel, saying that Ace Hardlight once wore the Terraflux armour XD (which is why I drew a pic of a young Ace wearing it a while back lol)

yes, i caught that and the one about captain darkstar and the darkstar armor.

I remember a quote on Cobalia where the female in the speakers says something about killing Ratchet on sight, implying that lombaxes were excellent liars

Yeah :3 me too. I love the irony in that quote:

"…do not listen to their threatenous little lies, as they are perfect little liars." or something :p

-or what about this:

"Attention citizens of Cobalia, You are hereby authorized to eradicate any Lombax threat by using excruciatingly painful force in it's capture." emoji

Membre supprimé

Did anyone here catch any quotes from the Smuggler when you ask him questions?

He actually gave out some interesting info in Tools of Destruction, such as Max Apogee's last appearance before he went missing, giving the Gyro-cycle to a Lombax that looks quite identical to Ratchet (could be Ratchet's father) or where he got his obnoxious parrot from.

I don't know if I am right on this one, but I do remember hearing the Smuggler saying quotes like that when you go up to talk to him.

oh yeah I heard thoese quotes the first time I played the game I totally heard them