Sujet : Fun and Interesting Quotes During TOD's Gameplay

Membre supprimé
Did anyone here catch any quotes from the Smuggler when you ask him questions?

He actually gave out some interesting info in Tools of Destruction, such as Max Apogee's last appearance before he went missing, giving the Gyro-cycle to a Lombax that looks quite identical to Ratchet (could be Ratchet's father) or where he got his obnoxious parrot from.

I don't know if I am right on this one, but I do remember hearing the Smuggler saying quotes like that when you go up to talk to him.

i remembered when he called percy a runt! emoji

At the part in stratus city, just bevore you end up in the docks, Tachyon warns the citizens for some creatures i forgot their name, they are going to help to rebuild the city, but warns em that they are annoying and smeel like blaarger…. yeah.. im not gonna say that

Membre supprimé
At the part in stratus city, just bevore you end up in the docks, Tachyon warns the citizens for some creatures i forgot their name, they are going to help to rebuild the city, but warns em that they are annoying and smeel like blaarger…. yeah.. im not gonna say that

kerchu builders. emoji

Membre supprimé

There are some fun quotes that Captain Qwark says in the Festival Arena.

In the second visit of Planet Mukow, Captain Qwark brought up about the time he took Helga to an all you can eat buffet on planet Veldin. I don't know how you can activate this line, but somehow I heard it recently when I played TOD today.

I'm also surprised that no one stated the quote Captain Qwark about saying Dr.Nefarious' name to know that he left his wallet in the arena. I believe you can hear that quote in the first visit of Mukow.

I like the lines Tachyon says before he succeeds to start the dimensionator. When I played ToD first time through, I was like "LOL, doesn't that thing work"

Also I like the whole "Radioactive ameboids" FMV sequence.

But does any you remember hearing Ratchet's line from the 2007 E3 trailer, where he says "Is this about those parking tickets?" at the end if the trailer. I find it hilarious, and I have played the game three times through in the last week just to find that darn line, but I haven't found it. It seems that it was removed from the game.

That particular quote never entered the game, beileve me, I have heard litterally EVERY quote! Haven't found one I don't already know of yet?
Heard the "Would a… Doctor… Nefarious, please report to the consesions stand. We've recovered your wallet." and the Hega one that I DON'T know word for word (but I still know alot! emoji )

That particular quote never entered the game, beileve me, I have heard litterally EVERY quote! Haven't found one I don't already know of yet?
Heard the "Would a… Doctor… Nefarious, please report to the consesions stand. We've recovered your wallet." and the Hega one that I DON'T know word for word (but I still know alot! emoji )

What I want to know is how did Dr. Nefarious even get to the Imperial Fight Festival on planet Mukow?

TRUE: Well after the Asteroid landed, the Fongoids beileved it to be a sign they could be trusted with technology once again! So got to work making Nefarious' base, and factories.
PROBABLY NOT TRUE, COULD BE THOUGH: They made him some neat things, and so Nefarios got a ship and took off into space, in search of the smartest race he could find (keeping to that area of the galaxy) He stumbled upon the Terachnoids and learned about theier knowledge in Zoni Technology! He was most likely one happy robot at this point! Then finds out about an emperor attempting to seize cotrol of every inch of the galaxy! Nefarious didn't want to loose to some pathetic Runt so decided to find his exact location and KILL HIM! He journeyed to Planet Mukow (going solo) where Tachyon was watching over the Imperial Fight Festival! He single handedly defeated 3 dropships, 4 Enforcers, and 25 troopers (oh and about 10 Hug-me-tight-nany Bots) to run into Tachyon himself! Tachyon didn't want to make such a big deal about this (since Nefarious wasn't a Lombax) and decided to make Nefarious an offer: Nefarious would return to the Breegus System, put him down and spare his life… And Tachyon would promose a dead Ratchet & Clank emoji Or kill Ratchet and send a weakened Clank to Nefarious in the mail, plus a very large supply of Raritanium! Nefarious thought this deal was a grand one, and returned to the Breegus System… BUT! Had left his wallet behind emoji

I always like the one right before Fastoon. The escape pod says: "Landing in 5,4. Oops! 321" Does anyone else remember that?:emoji

There are so many funny and random quotes in this game XD

here are some of my personal faves emoji

Zephyr: Have you got the stones for a HALO jump?
Clank: I don't understand. What are stones? Do I have them?
Ratchet: I'll explain later and… no. (makes me laugh like all the time)

Tachyon: Emperor Percival Tachyon… Crown Prince of the Cragmites… and… pending the destruction of a few insubordinate species… ruler of the Galaxy!

Ratchet: [laughs] Your name's Percival!

Tachyon: Emperor! See the Crown? See the Sceptre? The legions of loyal soldiers and special walking chair? Emperor!

Slag: "Skewer that wench Rusty Pete!"
Pete: "Aye Sir skewering"
CLUNK
Pete: "Arrr me wee cannon balls"

LOLemojiemoji

When Ratchet and Clank is going to enter the Apogee Station

Clank: *talks about the station's complicated hi-tech systems*
Ratchet: You're a nerd, aren't you? emoji