Sujet : Your Thoughts on the Zodiac

Membre supprimé

I find that most people who have played Going Commando say that the Zodiac was their least favourite weapon in this game. What are your thoughts about this weapon in particular?

Did you despise it like most people did? Or you just didn't mind it at all?

Well it's been a while since I've played Going Commando, but I remember after I purchased this weapon in one playthrough, I cared pretty less about it. Plus it was utterly expensive for a gun that would carry 4 ammo, which I believe many of you guys would agree upon on.

I found the Zodiac to be OK, but it's not really worth the time you have to work through to get the bolts. The RYNO 2 was worth it, but I just found the Zodiac to be overpriced, not worth it, and not all THAT powerful as the description made it out to be. emoji

Why did i bought this thing, i never ever really used it emoji

I collected one million bolts and bought this because i thought that it could be upgradeable because its a megacorp weapon, but its not… emoji(
Actually i collected the million for the RYNO2.. why didn't i?? emoji

The zodiac had 4 ammos WTF
emoji
And one Ammo costs about 10000 bolts W T F!!!!
And the weapon wasn't even good…

If someone has to decide about what he should buy, buy the RYNO2

Zodiac is stupid. Overpwoered,crap ammo. weird waty of attack movement. It's truly stupid sry but im very glad its not in uya. the altered version of zodiac thats in the final version of Ryno 3 in uya was actually good.

Membre supprimé

I only used it when I was low on health and there were a crap ton of enemies cimming to me.

I bated the zodiac with a passion. Too overpriced ammo cost too much. I should have got the RYNO first