Sujet : Your Favourite Videogame Heroes

Membre supprimé

Name your favourite videogame heroes of all times in this thread. I'm sure everyone is going to put Ratchet and Clank on their list, but in what place though? emoji

Here is my top 10 favourite main protagonists in videogames.

10. Conker the Squirrel (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
User image

Sure, he may not have any special abilities, no weapons and he acts like a total D*****bag, but I find that the concept of an ordinary cartoon squirrel as the main protagonist to be quite original and a bit human sometimes. The only downfall about Conker is that he is very fragile when it comes to falling off of cliffs.

9. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong
User image

When you combine these two together, they make such a charming heroic duo in the DK universe. Their character designs also make these two eye catching with DK's brawn physics and Diddy's red cap and cartwheel abilities.

8. Jak and Daxter
User image

I pretty much like the originality of these two such as the design of the characters for instance. There is a nice contrast between these duo's personalities with Jak's silent behaviour and Daxter's obnoxious attitude, even though I do have to admit that Daxter can annoy me sometimes.

7. Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
User image

Joanna Dark is both fun and bad*** at the same time. I like how she is an independent female protagonist that can handle any bad situation in her missions. She can also have a bit of a cocky personality, but in a subtle way.

6. Banjo-Kazooie
User image

These two are just hilarity on a bun when it comes to dialogue, especially when Kazooie says something. Like Jak and Daxter, their personalities are quite contrast with one another in an unique way. Kazooie always wants to go on adventures while Banjo is just lazy and is unsure about being in one.

5. Sly Cooper
User image

I find Sly to be a very interesting protagonist. He can be funny in both dialogue and action segments, but also a deep character when he's in serious situations, like mentioning his father and his ancestors legacies in the Thievious Raccoonus. I also like the fact that he's a calm talker when it comes to cracking jokes.

4. Jade (Beyond Good and Evil)
User image

Jade is a beautiful female protagonist in video games. Who needs girls with big breasts and skanky outfits when you have Jade. She looks naturally good looking who is pretty much being herself in both design and personality. Calm, stealthy and would crack a joke once in a while, she tends to express her feelings in the right situations.

3. Ratchet and Clank
User image

Well you know I would add these two on the list, but for what reason you might ask? I think the idea of an alien life form teaming up with a robot is a really unique duo with such charming visual designs on the characters. I also like the conflicts and relationship between these two, which makes them feel a bit human compared to other video game duos.

2. Link (Legend of Zelda)
User image

I think Link is a utter bad***, but also a fun character to play as. He could use many weapons like Ratchet with his guns for example, he has a cool/cute grunting talk (more like sound since he doesn't speak) and he somehow makes any moment entertaining whether he's in a tough or comical situation.

1. Mario
User image

Mario may be simple concept, but usually simple things usually means more in some cases. In other words, less is more. Mario is the character that made me love video games in the first place and seeing all the weird things in the mushroom kingdom. Mario doesn't needs to be bad*** in attitude and weapons, he already is cool with his charming voice, simple attacks and fun power ups.

Membre supprimé

Mine is short, but here is my list of my favorite video game heroes in their games that I like from them:

5. Jak and Daxter (Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy)

4. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

3. Mario (Super Mario 64)

2. Ratchet & Clank (Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time)

1. Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 3)

Meh, i only have a few but here ya go.

5.Hiro (Mini Ninjas)

4.Jak (Jak III)

3.Cole (Infamous)

2. Rico Rodiquez (Just Cause 2)

1.Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank GC)

I have my list of top 20 faves heroes. (Some are listed in verssion type)
20.TY the Tasmainan Tiger
19.Zero (Rockman X8)
18.Blaze the cat (sonic rush)
17.Silver the hedghog(sonic rivals)
16.Kirby
15.Mario
14.Vent and biometal Z and X(Rockman ZX)
13.Gray and biometal A (Rockman ZX Advent)
12.Link(legend of zelda)
11.MegaMan/RockMan X (RockMan X8)
10.Sora ( Kingdom Hearts II)
09.Roxas/Ven (Kingdom Hearts B.B.S. I Know they are not the same but in someways they are and not by looks.)
08.Axl (RockMan X8)
07.Samus Aran (orignal,prime,and other M ver.mainly other M)
06.Omega Xis and Geo (Megaman Starforce)
05.Ratchet and Clank
04.Jak and Daxter
03.Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
02.Tails (The new sonic colors ver)
01.Sonic The Hedgehog (ps. Sonic is back and more bad@** than the last best and worst ver of him self)sorry if it's too much but i just have to share.

Membre supprimé

I don't have a top 10 or 5 but i will list my favorites:

Those guys (obviolusy):

User image

Nathan Drake (uncharted):

User image

Kratos (god of war):
User image

Captain Soap MacTavish (mw2)

User image

Guybrush Threepwood (monkey island):

User image