Sujet : Should Helga Pair Up With Captain Qwark or Big Al?

Membre supprimé

Is it just me or were there a few love pairings in Up Your Arsenal? emoji

Now here's a strange topic to talk about.

In the story experience of this Ratchet game, It seems that both Captain Qwark and Big Al kind of showed their love to the one and only Helga.

During the gameplay in the Starship Phoenix, Al makes an announcement to Helga that he said that he loves her, or something along that line.

With Captain Qwark on the other hand, he flatters and growls at Helga in one of the cutscenes of this game. This really shows Qwark's comical relief when it comes to wooing on a female.

In your own honest opinion, who would make a better pairing with Helga? Captain Qwark or Big Al?

Once again, like the other pairing topics like Ratchet and Talwyn or Ratchet and Sasha, let's not get too serious about this one. emoji

Membre supprimé

Lol! This always amused me in R&C3 emoji

And well hmm I'm not really sure… I think maybe Big Al but then again I don't even know if Helga likes him, while she has shown likeness towards Qwark more XD but Al's a cyborg now AND he's been in Solana more than Qwark so who knows? But Qwark did call out for her at the end of Crack in Time emoji

I have a feeling that qwark and helga are a couple but I could be wrong

Membre supprimé
I think maybe Big Al but then again I don't even know if Helga likes him, while she has shown likeness towards Qwark more XD but Al's a cyborg now AND he's been in Solana more than Qwark so who knows? But Qwark did call out for her at the end of Crack in Time emoji

That is true. With some of the events that had happened with those two in UYA and even that epilogue moment in a Crack in Time, it comes to show that Captain Qwark and Helga are more of a charming pair than Helga and Big Al.

Both Qwark and Helga have really fun personalities and aren't afraid in what they say to people, which means I think they seem to be a perfect match with one another.

Big Al and Helga could work, but their opposite personalities and interests might throw them off if they were together. Helga is more about brawn, physics and tough criticism while Big Al is more on the tech, geeky and even picky matters in his conversations.

Also, if I am not mistaken, Helga is quite taller than Big Al, which I cannot really see the man shorter than the female, unless if it was Ratchet, who has meet only girls that are slightly taller than him. emoji

I lol'd when Qwark asked helga for help in the last cutscene of ACIT

Helga and Al… You hear what Al says on the Phoenix? And when you go to the bridge about 50% of the time, Al and Helga say something to each other…

i think itd be cute for big al to be w her but i assure you all helga wont go out w quark and shed prob kill al if he ever says w he did over intercomm.