Messages : 3581
Thoughts from the gameplay today...
1) The Planet is Megapolis, which means we finally return to the Bogon Galaxy after all these years!
2) Nefarious looks gooood -- his design is a mix of Ps2 and Ps3 designs with his signature purple chrome (if only Lawrence were here).
3) This game takes place after Into The Nexus (confirmed) but is a purely standalone title.
4) Weapon and Health Upgrades are back and better than ever.
5) Goons-4-Less? Is Insomniac trying to be PC to "thugs?" That was kinda unnecessary....
6) The ending level is part of the Trailer, but rift-hopping will only be occurring during special times in gameplay.
7) No name for the Lombax yet -- however this game is set to be released sometime in the Ps5s launch window, so....2020?
I will be sure to write a news post on this shortly
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."