Sujet : When did you join Ratchet Galaxy?

Ratchet Galaxy is a great comunity! Everyone here is amazing, and nice to eacother! And i have a question for you guys, when did you joined RG? I joined in June this year, but i was already very long on this site without having an account… I came here while searching some R&C Posters, than i found the soundtracks and the community… I don't know why i registered so late but yeah, i think i'm 1,5 - 2 years on this site now https://19216801.onl/ ...

Welcome @Raftar! I joined Ratchet Galaxy after Kubak12, Darkstar, and Filiputnik contacted me to help them make a new animated Ratchet and Clank series.

Shortly after, I became a newser for the site, because I was more available to make posts, and was one of the few English members of the site.

I miss those guys. At least RatchetGamer, HeatherGrace, and Ankadewo are still around: the real OGs emoji

When you click on your profile, you can actually see the date you registered! Apperently I will have my 10 year anniversary next year since I signed up in 2012.

Not entirely sure how I got here. I believe I lurked for some time to get wallpapers and at some point decided to become a member and join in on the discussions. 

It's a shame our community became divided at some point, but I'm always happy to see familiar faces and new alike. Because whenever there's a new game coming up, the excitement for the dynamic duo is still alive!

When you click on your profile, you can actually see the date you registered! Apperently I will have my 10 year anniversary next year since I signed up in 2012.

Not entirely sure how I got here. I believe I lurked for some time to get wallpapers and at some point decided to become a member and join in on the discussions. 

It's a shame our community became divided at some point, but I'm always happy to see familiar faces and new alike. Because whenever there's a new game coming up, the excitement for the dynamic duo is still alive!

I dont think the community is divided, I just think most users left after inactivity. It's nice tho: less chaotic than say, reddit or discord.

I dont think the community is divided, I just think most users left after inactivity. It's nice tho: less chaotic than say, reddit or discord.

Pardon my phrase. I didn't mean divided as in "in disagreement", but that a lot of us have gone their separate ways. But yes, much easier to manage! Whatever happened to ye olde "forum" medium? 

Either way, I'm happy to see that after all these years this site continues to exist. Even received an update not too long ago!

I joined when I was put into lockdown and I wish I found the site earlier, I joined in march 2020 so It's almost been a year!
I joined on 28th May 2020 and I would join earlier but I thought that the site was defunct. Yes, I thought that this site was defunct but then one day I put the link into chrome and I found out that this site still works : D. So I felt a bit idiotic
Today, I wish I knew it existed earlier or I would've made an account sooner! It's surprisingly hard to find any sort of community to talk about this game, which is crazy considering how long it's been around.