Sujet : Subtitle Language?

Hey everybody,
I read on the Playstation store that the game supports Dutch subtitles (and more), but when I go into the game menu and look for different language options I cannot find anything to change it.
So does anybody know if it is possible to have english audio but for example Dutch subtitles?

Thanks in advance!
Hey everybody,
I read on the Playstation store that the game supports Dutch subtitles (and more), but when I go into the game menu and look for different language options I cannot find anything to change it.
So does anybody know if it is possible to have english audio but for example Dutch subtitles?

Thanks in advance!

Ik weet het niet zeker, maar ik denk dat de game jouw systeem taal als "default" gebruikt. Als jij je PlayStation insteld op "Nederlands", dan gok ik dat de ondertiteling automatisch Nederlands wordt.

I cannot confirm this, but I think it will default to whatever your system language is. If you set your system language to "Dutch", I think that will become your subtitle language.

Ik weet het niet zeker, maar ik denk dat de game jouw systeem taal als "default" gebruikt. Als jij je PlayStation insteld op "Nederlands", dan gok ik dat de ondertiteling automatisch Nederlands wordt.***I cannot confirm this, but I think it will default to whatever your system language is. If you set your system language to "Dutch", I think that will become your subtitle language.

Hey there,

This works but the problem is EVERYTHING is in Dutch now.. All I wanted is only Dutch subtitles, the rest in English.. But I don't think it's possible because I see no options for it in the menu's.

Thank you though, now I can move on knowing it is not possible!
Markus88">
Hey everybody,

Thanks in advance!

I even can see the English subtitles. Then, I follow the some guide on Youtube.

Markus88">
Hey everybody,
So does anybody know if it is possible to have english positive words s audio but for example Dutch subtitles?

Thanks in advance!

I even can see the English subtitles. Then, I follow the some guide on Youtube.

Hey from Amsterdam! emoji This is pretty weird because my R&C has an English audio and Dutch text (subtitles.) What is even more weird is that you can't see the option in the game menu! Did you try contacting the game developer?

UPDATE: Here's what I found online. 

Launch the game: Start the Ratchet & Clank game on your PlayStation console.

Access the options menu: Look for the main menu or pause the game and navigate to the options or settings menu. This can usually be done by pressing the "Options" button on your controller.

Find the language settings: Look for a section in the options menu specifically related to language or subtitles. It may be labeled as "Language Settings" or something similar.

Change subtitle language: Within the language settings, locate the subtitle language option and select it. Choose the Dutch (or Nederlands) option for the subtitles.

Confirm and save changes: After selecting the Dutch subtitles, navigate to the confirmation or save button in the options menu to apply the changes. The game should now display Dutch subtitles.

Verify audio language: Check if the game also allows you to change the audio language. If it does, locate the audio language option and select English. This way, you will have Dutch subtitles with English audio.

Resume playing: Once you have made the necessary changes, exit the options menu and resume playing the game. The subtitles should now be in Dutch, while the audio remains in English.