Sujet : Is the impossible possible?

I have never heard of anyone ever getting 100% in this game? If you are reading this and have got 100% Please tell me how you did it? Im gonna go insne trying to do this one! Help would be nice emoji
here is where i am stuck!
Magnum Opus
Sold Out
With Interest
Min Maxing
Perfect Mirror
Cereal Decoder Ring
Advice & Video links whould help me out. Alot!
I have everthing in the game exept those six Skill Points! And would be offering to help anyone out with skill points and whatever!

Thanx

it will take you along time like me it took life 3 years for one game.

so game on

emoji

Membre supprimé

I have 63 skill points,
these skill points are missing:

-Triple Platinum Record
-Perfect Mirror

these skill points are hard emoji

IDK when I was bad at all RaC games I couldn't beat the 1st lvl… So I got rid of it! Now I rlly want it again!!!

emoji(

I've stopped playing this one it was so hard. And I hadent even gotten off fort sprocket yet.

i got every thing but i want it to be a surprise for youemoji

I am 99.9% done with this game,I just need one skill point >.> i have ragequit many a time over it,i doubt i'll ever get it emoji

I am 99.9% done with this game,I just need one skill point >.> i have ragequit many a time over it,i doubt i'll ever get it emoji

99.57% actually.

99.57% actually.

That's absurdly exact.

99.57% actually.

That's absurdly exact.

That's what RG Gaming tells me.

99.57% actually.

That's absurdly exact.

That's what RG Gaming tells me.

That's what your mind tells you.