Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Little Big Planet 2

humm.. were you on today? I couldn't see you..

Oh, and hennaman, can you pls add me? Its aster6000 just how i typed it emoji

aster6000

Ok, i forgot it! and maybe we should take it later i have much to do befor christmas! and i add you tomorrow!

Can I just say: RatchetRuler: well done for persisting with your levels. You're putting a lot of effort into this project to make it as best as it probably can be! emoji
I can never motivate myself to persist properly with my creations; my moon is filled with dozens of unfinished creations… emoji

I will be online later today, and tomorrow (very very late today)

Can I just say: RatchetRuler: well done for persisting with your levels. You're putting a lot of effort into this project to make it as best as it probably can be! emoji
I can never motivate myself to persist properly with my creations; my moon is filled with dozens of unfinished creations… emoji

Thank you emoji

My moon used to be a big mess, when I was working on that first level I was like super lazy (look at that IG Logo emoji ) I made about 4 unfinished random levels, and 10… Yes 10! Finished levels part of another series I was going to make, a few weeks ago I looked back at my progress this year with my R&C Levels, and decided I would have to stick with R&C (the other 10 levels I made were of poor quality anyway) so I deleted all my other levels emoji I could see them as a watse of time, but looking at how Veldin turned out, they were not a waste of time at all. If I hadn't made any other levels Veldin would brobably be lacking many things, like the Ratchetbot!

The next level has not been happening fast, as I now aim for quality far above that of the first Cinematic. And for me to make it perfect I will need to find the exact cinematic, put it onto my PSP, and have it right there in front of my while I'm creating, that should help speed things along… I have Drek, Qwark and the Novails Cairman finished, so all I need now is the Lieutenant and I'll have all the characters for the Cinematic.

Ooh brilliant! emoji really looking forward to the next section of LittleBigProblem!

As for me, I'm currently creating neglecting a movie-level that's supposed to be a spoof of Star Trek… 'cause I'm that much of a nerd emoji

I will be online later today, and tomorrow (very very late today)

Thank you emoji

My moon used to be a big mess, when I was working on that first level I was like super lazy (look at that IG Logo emoji ) I made about 4 unfinished random levels, and 10… Yes 10! Finished levels part of another series I was going to make, a few weeks ago I looked back at my progress this year with my R&C Levels, and decided I would have to stick with R&C (the other 10 levels I made were of poor quality anyway) so I deleted all my other levels emoji I could see them as a watse of time, but looking at how Veldin turned out, they were not a waste of time at all. If I hadn't made any other levels Veldin would brobably be lacking many things, like the Ratchetbot!

The next level has not been happening fast, as I now aim for quality far above that of the first Cinematic. And for me to make it perfect I will need to find the exact cinematic, put it onto my PSP, and have it right there in front of my while I'm creating, that should help speed things along… I have Drek, Qwark and the Novails Cairman finished, so all I need now is the Lieutenant and I'll have all the characters for the Cinematic.

Yeah my moon is full too! and the worst of all, is no one of them has names so many old projects is levels i cant find otheres are levels i should delete! which does it hard to delete levels!

little big planet is a game for kids emoji))

Are you serious!

You know many on this forum actually are kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and have you even seen the logic in the game!

LBP 1 is easy, but LBP 2 is actually full of math and logic!

<< 1 2 3 … 9 10 11>>

What's more easy?

Don't care of him there were written exactly "I'm crazy"
Anyway Lbp1 is hard if you want , more hard than Lbp2 cause we have tools to make it more easy but in lbp1 to make a clock you must make a things with a lot of keys and… cables…
I don't think is more easy.
Lbp2 is hard cause you think : "Hey i can do everything!" So you try to do something of totally hard and you will end with a totally failure or win but with a lot of work… in Lbp1 is totally IMPOSSIBLE all that logic can't stay in only one level… it will overheat…
More you go forward and more it will gonna be easy and you will make things always more hard for the level of the logic this is what the man want: AN EASY LIFE but… there's another thing… EVERYTHING.
So you will want more skills to make things even at a mechanical level.
Mechanics + Logic = Perfection. The man want it…

Nobody can stop the progress…
Nobody… as we.

Thats right, LBP 1 is sometimes harder than 2, because you have to make like for a 'or - gate'
a piece of dark matter, then on that dark matter a marker sensor on it, then two small blocks, on one block you put a marker, each one attached to a piston, wich both will go out of the radius of the sensor, so no matter wich one is activated, the marker will go out of the radius….

…fhew….

And in Lbp 2 you just have to place an 'or - gate'….

Hey Ratchetruler, check my thread for ratchet and clank quest for booty: LBP 2 and find out how to get sackboys swimming!

Well here is the first look at my Drek's Plan level

User image

As you can see I am going to do it a lot more accurate than the first cinematic level I made emoji
I also went a bit crazy with the Sticker Panel Material too (everything except that tree is made of Sticker Panel)

FYI: Clank is looking up because it is paused, he won't be staring up at the sky while the level is playing

As for when this level will be ready for publishing? It could be any time between February and April (I go back to school in February, so that will slow things down). Some idea of how long this will take: This scene here I made yesterday, it took all day… But still, only one day.

Well here is the first look at my Drek's Plan level

User image

As you can see I am going to do it a lot more accurate than the first cinematic level I made emoji
I also went a bit crazy with the Sticker Panel Material too (everything except that tree is made of Sticker Panel)

FYI: Clank is looking up because it is paused, he won't be staring up at the sky while the level is playing

As for when this level will be ready for publishing? It could be any time between February and April (I go back to school in February, so that will slow things down). Some idea of how long this will take: This scene here I made yesterday, it took all day… But still, only one day.

Wow! when you have a idea, you really go for it! well i'm not having it when i make my own ratchet and clank levels!

Wow! when you have a idea, you really go for it! well i'm not having it when i make my own ratchet and clank levels!

I am sure anyone is capable of achieving accuracy at the level I am setting myself for Drek's Plan you just have to be patient and dedicated, if you got those two things down, you can amaze yourself! As people improve over time if they are patient and dedicated (being dedicated is the most important part I find)

Holy Dave!! that wasnt near what i thought of…
Looks like a cartoon emoji

awesomeee

Looks like a cartoon emoji

awesomeee

I spent like two hours afterwards thinking about this. I can easily change the materials to reverse the cartoon-effect, so I might do that later and see how it looks.

No, i think you should let it the way it is, it is really stunning when a creator makes something that doesnt looks like LBP at all emoji