Sujet : Which Skin Do You Prefer the Best...

Membre supprimé

Tuxedo Ratchet, Clown Ratchet or Beach Boy?

(Snow Dude or Dan the Snowman is not a choice just because I bet everyone is going to vote for that skin… plus the skin isn't Ratchet in a different outfit).

Pick your choice and/or discuss why you like that skin the best in Going Commando.

Membre supprimé
My favorite is Tuxedo Ratchet.

I do agree with you there. Tuxedo Ratchet looked pretty slick in Going Commando. In Up Your Arsenal he looked decent, but not incredibly awesome like in GC.

I also liked Tuxedo Ratchet the best… I found Beach boy and clown a bit creepy though…

Tuxedo Ratchet has always been my favorite skin to use. Kinda disappointing that it never made it into later games though. emoji(

My favorite thing to do was use the skin, and slide down zip-lines with the wrench. All the while singing special "Theme" music for Ratchet.

Tuxedo Ratchet in GC - BADA$$!

i honestly thought all 3 kinda stunk. >.< tuxedo ratchet had a james bond look though.

Membre supprimé

I have to say Beach boy, because it reminds me of the original Ratchet. And usually when there is a skin like that I stick with It for the entire game.

WHAT! Clown Ratchet?! i didn't even know about that! but i knew about the Ratchet zombie skin…

well back to topic…
i think the tuxedo skin is the best… then cown(sounds funny) and last but not least beach boy…

My favourite is tuxedo.

in the armor, Ratchet looks better.
What am I talking about?
He always looks awesome and cool;P!

Membre supprimé

I liked the Old School Ratchet skin the best,brang back some good memories emoji

Tuxedo ratchet is the best, but the one in UYA is better. I didn't like the glasses in commando because they sometimes didn't look right.