Sujet : Favourite Let's Players

Membre supprimé

Since many of us here are fans of gaming, I'm sure we have watched many LP's on youtube.

If you do not know the term of Let's Plays, it's basically videos of someone playing a game while adding commentary to the recorded game footage.

So I'm here to ask, who are you favourite Let's Players? Whether it is youtube or other video sites, mention them here.

My most watched LPer's are the following…

1. NintendoCapriSun

http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoCapriSun

A fan of Nintendo games and RPGs, NintendoCapriSun always provides (in my opinion) some of the most out of content and funny commentary in his videos. He brings out some catchy lines like "Get Some More Toilet Paper", "Yoshi! So Happy…" and the infamous Scream he comes across something that surprises him in any way. Plus he comes with some funny lyrics to a song from a videogame. He is absolutely one of my top watchers on youtube.

2. ProtonJonSA

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProtonJonSA

He brings out some excellent presentations in his LP videos, especially in his latest LP of Superman 64. Which he grabbed some of the back history about the game from one of the developers. Informative, Canadian, and has a distinctive voice in commentary presentation, ProtonJonSD's videos are always interesting to watch, sometimes funny if you watched his Super Mario World Hacked games.

I've never heard of either of the above to be honest emoji
But I do know:
ScottishDuck
Blueblasingdemon
and TheJameSka

You'll otice all three of these people do R&C LPs emoji

ScottishDuck is a fantastic LPer, proably because he's funny, because he get's angry at the game emoji

BlueBlasingDemon is alright, but talks a little too quickly and I can't catch a word of what he says emoji

As for the JameSka, I only managed to watch one and a half parts of his LP, because he was irritating me the way he always seems to complain about every little thing. emoji(

Membre supprimé

I've watched some of ScottishDucks' LP's before. Mainly his Ratchet and Clank's and Jak and Daxter's Let's Plays were the videos I've mostly watched. The things I like about him are some of his choices in games and his Scottish accent. It's just charming and somehow, Scottish accents sounds cute in my opinion.

I just wished he talked a bit more in his LP's. Which is one flaw I have with watching his videos. Hearing him gets angry can be funny sometimes, but I am not a fan of his way of cursing though. The way he cusses sounds harsh in my opinion. I don't mind cursing, but it has to be done with the right tone.

Yeah, I forgot to mention his accent and the choices he makes for games, both of which are also why he is my favourite LPer. emoji

Membre supprimé

okay, my friend and I love the mario and pokemon lets player Chuggaaconroy. he's so funny and I like his captions on "Nintendo Logic". XD

Membre supprimé
okay, my friend and I love the mario and pokemon lets player Chuggaaconroy. he's so funny and I like his captions on "Nintendo Logic". XD

I'm surprised someone here mentioned Chugga. Like ProtonJon, chuggaconroy has a distinctive voice in his commentary. :oui:

I often watch Scottish Duck he is very entertaining and is interested in alot of games I like. Watching him fixes boredom haha.

Membre supprimé

My favorite Let's Player is Random431, his commentary on Super Mario Bros and MediEvil are so random and funny emoji

Membre supprimé

I think I'm starting to like a few Let's Players by the minute. Another LPer I would recommend to people and like is JoshJepson.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshJepson

At first I thought he was okay, but after watching his recent LPs of Rayman 2 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I can see he's improving better with his commentary. Not only his commentary is entertaining, but helpful as well.

My favourite Let's players are: The Yogscast, i loved their Portal 2 Co-op, now Simon need to finish single player…

Membre supprimé

My favourite LPer's are:
ScotishDuck17- He's coice of games is preety good and altough the jokes are not good they manage to make me laugh.
NintendoCaprisun- Just watch him, I can't explain it with words.
SGBLikestoplay- Two brothers and one friend go trough Retro and sometimes new games, they are funny and make old things come back to life.
BrainScratchcomms- 4 guys doing what they can do best, nitpick.

Well that's it.

The only one I've come across is RoosterTeeth. 4 guys with an xbox doing LPs on Minecraft. The commentry and pranks they play on each other is hysterical. They also do commentaries for halo epic fails sent in by other halo players.

SupaGoMan on Youtube does SW Republic Commando, Silent Hill and Resident Evil series. SuperSkarmory on Youtube does Pokemon and Mario and for some reason I haven't found a RandC series LP that was good (anyone know a good LP for it?)