Sujet : PSN is in a Hacker Siege!

I'm in a voice chat on skpye and someone on my Contact list is going overboard with whining and saying he's gonna sue Sony for not keeping thier word of putting PSN up today and dosn't blame the hackers at all plus he finds Online games are more fun then Offline games anyday emoji

although after hearing him b***h about it makes me think about this … is sony really been lazy about fixing the PSN or did the hackers attacked it even when it is down?

I dont know I hope they arnt being lazy i want to play online and every day they dont have it back online they are losing more and more money.

PSN brings Sony such a vast amount of money; there is no way they'd be lazy in fixing it…

I totally agree with you

Membre supprimé

Well I guess online players should just be patient and play offline games at this point.

Looks like this hack could of been done by more than one person.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/04/sony-responds-to-congress-with-open-letter-suggests-anonymous/

Also, let's not forget about the Welcome Back program information, which is informed here.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/01/psn-outage-plus-qriocity-free/

This is what I got from the latest update about the PSN right now.

Well I guess online players should just be patient and play offline games at this point.

I agree but sadly Billy dosn't know the meaning of the word emoji

Cant the hackers get a life and do something useful other than ruin peoples good times. And why did they include a picture of the regular show in that article?

Cant the hackers get a life and do something useful other than ruin peoples good times. And why did they include a picture of the regular show in that article?

1) I agree with you about the hackers need to get a life
2) the picture they use is to show thier expressions about the hackers

If Ratchet and Clank lost sales it would be sad emoji

Membre supprimé
I sure hope this doesn't affect the R&C sales too much… I would hate to see Ratchet & Clank lose its fanbase.

Not only Ratchet and Clank, but Infamous, Uncharted, LBP, Sly Cooper, Resistance, Kratos and the rest of the iconic game mascots from Sony. I don't think many R&C fans will decrease due to this hacker fiasco, unless if they are way too hardcore into online gaming on the PSN.

Well here's more info about the PSN. Sony removes personal details.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/34552/PSN_Return_Delayed_Sony_Removes_Exposed_Personal_Details.php

I just heard from a friend on Skype about PSN's returns saying this

'Sony has finally offered a firm date for the restoration of PSN services – the end of May.
Sony spokesman Shigenori Yoshida told Bloomberg they plan to fully restart services (down since the 20th of April) on the 31st of May, although in the same announcement he also said Sony was “uncertain” about this.
However, Sony does claim partial functionality in the form of actual online play may be available before then, so only nearly all is lost.'

in other word on his term of words 'comming back HALF @$$ED on the end of this month'

Membre supprimé

I'm sure people can do something while the PSN is out of service for 22 days. There are plenty of offline PS3 games or even games on other consoles and handhelds to play at the meantime.

Or how about… going outside when the weather has been so gorgeous lately. emoji

So for those who are whining and complaining about the PSN being in maintenance at the meantime should consider going outside right now. emoji