Sujet : Most annoying Ratchet and Clank characters

I still enjoy Nefarious. His relationship with Lawrence is fun to watch along with his occasional circuit malfuntion. He was an okay villain in Up Your Arsenal compared to A Crack In Time where he was excellent. Unfortunately, I don't see that much more they could do with him other than making him a temporary ally again. he seems to have worn out his villain side.

If they make him an ally I will… I will… Be most displeased emoji(

I still enjoy Nefarious. His relationship with Lawrence is fun to watch along with his occasional circuit malfuntion. He was an okay villain in Up Your Arsenal compared to A Crack In Time where he was excellent. Unfortunately, I don't see that much more they could do with him other than making him a temporary ally again. he seems to have worn out his villain side.

After seeing the last cutscene in All 4 One, I cant see him aboard the Apogee space station kind of like one of those games where you have a headquarters and you walk around freely and talk to allies and talking to him and Lawrence.

After seeing the last cutscene in All 4 One, I cant see him aboard the Apogee space station kind of like one of those games where you have a headquarters and you walk around freely and talk to allies and talking to him and Lawrence.

neither can I. Your idea about the apogee Space Station is a good one. I'd like to see something like what they had going on with the Phoenix in UYA emoji

neither can I. Your idea about the apogee Space Station is a good one. I'd like to see something like what they had going on with the Phoenix in UYA emoji

Whoops, I meant "can". But yeah, Apogee space station as a headquarters for a game like starship Phoenix in UYA. The station is practically Ratchet and Clank's home while they're in the Polaris Galaxy.

Whoops, I meant "can". But yeah, Apogee space station as a headquarters for a game like starship Phoenix in UYA. The station is practically Ratchet and Clank's home while they're in the Polaris Galaxy.

Except the Dimentionator thought that Fastoon was his home… Stupid machine emoji

I couldn't see Nefarious as an ally because of the fact that he's a Super Villain. Insomniac aren't going to change that, because then they would have some very enraged fans to deal with (I hope) Nefarious' best and funniest moments were of him EVIL, He has fought AGAINST Ratchet, Clank and Qwark 3 times now, and fought alongside them once (only to betray them in the end)

Even if somehow Nefarious would wish to return to their side (which better not happen) Lawrence would probably help him snap to his senses, Lawrence is a great and loyal (most the time) sidekick emoji

If Nefarious becomes a good guy then I can put him up at #1 most disliked Ratchet & Clank character in the series, because he isn't a good guy.

But that's just what I think, you of course are entitled to you own opinion like everyone else emoji

Except the Dimentionator thought that Fastoon was his home… Stupid machine emoji

I couldn't see Nefarious as an ally because of the fact that he's a Super Villain. Insomniac aren't going to change that, because then they would have some very enraged fans to deal with (I hope) Nefarious' best and funniest moments were of him EVIL, He has fought AGAINST Ratchet, Clank and Qwark 3 times now, and fought alongside them once (only to betray them in the end)

Even if somehow Nefarious would wish to return to their side (which better not happen) Lawrence would probably help him snap to his senses, Lawrence is a great and loyal (most the time) sidekick emoji

If Nefarious becomes a good guy then I can put him up at #1 most disliked Ratchet & Clank character in the series, because he isn't a good guy.

But that's just what I think, you of course are entitled to you own opinion like everyone else emoji

I just tried to picture what Lawrence would do if Nefarious tried to go be an ally (which most likely won't happen. Like you said. Insomniac may have meant for him being an ally as a one time thing anyway.). I see Lawrence saying "Oh, very well, sir."

I just tried to picture what Lawrence would do if Nefarious tried to go be an ally (which most likely won't happen. Like you said. Insomniac may have meant for him being an ally as a one time thing anyway.). I see Lawrence saying "Oh, very well, sir."

He probably would stick with Nefarious no matter what.

But given what he said at the end of A4O I don't think he would like to be a good guy.

Nefarious is a great villain because he has skills in creating huge armies, weapons/research facilities, outposts, and factories.

He also comes up with the most awesome evil plans… Lets just hope his latest evil scheme takes a while to develop, so we don't get sick of him. Knowing Insomniac though, Nefarious will never be forgotten, he will make a cameo.

I would say that Nefarious and Tachyon are (in my opinion) the most impressive villains of the series.
I would also like to see Courtney Gears make at least a brief comeback.

I would say that Nefarious and Tachyon are (in my opinion) the most impressive villains of the series.
I would also like to see Courtney Gears make at least a brief comeback.

Yes they have booth had some amazing victories haven't they?
And I agree that Courtney Gears should pop into another game, just for fun, no major roles or anything, just a music video or something that you can unlock or find somewhere.

EDIT: This is really drifting off-topic isn't it?

It is. Now I can't think of anymore annoying characters…unless we went on about Qwark again.

Membre supprimé
It is. Now I can't think of anymore annoying characters…unless we went on about Qwark again.

Or Susie. emoji

As for the character that annoys ME PERSONALLY??? Well i don't really know? Early Qwark was a pain to listern to but he is different now? Soo i would have to go with… *ten minutes later* AZIMUTH! Yep Azimuth annoys me! Many many people can disagree, but he really does truely bother me!

HOW DARE YOU DISS ALISTER!!! emoji( ALISTER IS THE GREATEST! ALISTER IS BOMB!!! ALISTER IS THE MOST AMAZING CHARECHTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU DISS THE GOD OF THE LOMBAXES, RATCHETRUELER!!!

As for the character that annoys ME PERSONALLY??? Well i don't really know? Early Qwark was a pain to listern to but he is different now? Soo i would have to go with… *ten minutes later* AZIMUTH! Yep Azimuth annoys me! Many many people can disagree, but he really does truely bother me!

HOW DARE YOU DISS ALISTER!!! emoji( ALISTER IS THE GREATEST! ALISTER IS BOMB!!! ALISTER IS THE MOST AMAZING CHARECHTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

your quote mucked up, but I know when I'm typing so I know that quote was mine (also because of your second post)

I can choose to not like Azimuth all I want, it's just my opinion, it's not like I'm damaging his reputation or hurting him at all?

I could say to everyone in the world: HOW DARE YOU DIS QWARK!!! emoji( QWARK IS THE GREATEST!.. and so on… Point is; it's just my opinion, everyone get's an opinion :oui:

Membre supprimé

OK I understand people will get upset when their favourite character isn't well liked. But it is an opinion - and everybody is entitled to one. Just so as long as they dont become offensive and abusive with their opinions. And RatchetRuler isn't breaking any rules emoji

So please try to refrain from lashing out at other members over an opinin on a character. Thanks emoji