Sujet : Best Groovitron Dance in ACIT

Membre supprimé

Just like the other thread with characters and enemies from Tools of Destruction, name any characters or enemies here that had the best Groovitron dance moves in A Crack in Time.

I'm sure everyone will go for Alister's unexpected funky dance, but I personally thought Captain Qwark's dorky thrust moves were hysterically funny to watch. emoji

Membre supprimé
I haven't tried the Groovitron on Qwark yet…

Well whenever you have time to play A Crack in Time, launch the Groovitron out when Qwark is shown either in the first Algorian battle or the first visit in Nefarious' Space Station.

It's awkward to see his dance moves, but funny at the same time.

The Alister Azimuth and Dr. Nefarious ones were hilarious! Azimuth doing the moonwalk and Nefarious doing the thriller dance, both Micheal Jackson references.

Membre supprimé

Nefarious DID the Thriller? emoji

Looks like I have to play ACIT again and see that sometime. I never paid any attention to Nefarious' dance moves when the Groovitron is seen on sight while I try to beat the daylights out of him. emoji

Loved Azimuths,Neffys and Qwarks

I loved:
Qwark
Azimuth

and the big Ryno-ish thing some agorians ride, they were soooo hilarious!emoji
But i liked how in ToD Ratchet and clank are moving their heads to the beat emoji
why did insomniac remove that emoji

Membre supprimé
But i liked how in ToD Ratchet and clank are moving their heads to the beat emoji
why did insomniac remove that emoji

Same here. I'm not sure why Insomniac removed those animations for Ratchet and Clank in ACIT, but perhaps it had to do with the maturity of the story.

Ratchet's main focus was to find Clank and to stop Dr. Nefarious. Clank's objectives was to take Orvus' role to protect the clock and to stop Dr. Nefarious. I don't think Ratchet and Clank didn't want to goof off this time while the Groovitron was around, though we loved them playing along while they were on idle with the Groovitron on in Tools of Destruction.