Sujet : Where is Your Icon From?

Mine is my Lombax OC Amon Ayres drawn by Insomniac Games Intern artist Justin Sanders emoji I just added the other crap onto it.

how do i get a drawing like that and mines the funny scene from cit when clank meets sigment

Me and Justin have been talking for a long time now and one day he just offered to draw my character for me for free emoji

You can find him and the picture on DeviantArt.com

User image
Halloween might be over, but pony love is not. I couldn't fit this in my signature so I made it my avatar. :oui:

What's your alignment?

User image
Halloween might be over, but pony love is not. I couldn't fit this in my signature so I made it my avatar. :oui:

What's your alignment?

Oh, chaotic girly, hands down.

My new avatar is Panty and Stocking from the anime Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. xP

how do i get a drawing like that and mines the funny scene from cit when clank meets sigment

Me and Justin have been talking for a long time now and one day he just offered to draw my character for me for free emoji

You can find him and the picture on DeviantArt.com

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////i just want one u thank hed draw me one

I made this pic some time ago.I just randomly choosed this one from my pics XD.

For my new avatar I'm using my latest and probably most epic fanart yet.

User image

I'm thinking about changing my icon to User image But I really like Qwark… I just cant make up my mind?

Go for it. It's a nice rape face.

i am plannig and trying to use a picture of dr nefarious before he got to a robot but i have problems with my avatar! do any of you have an image uploader i can use here!

i am plannig and trying to use a picture of dr nefarious before he got to a robot but i have problems with my avatar! do any of you have an image uploader i can use here!

If the image is from another website, right-click it and click "Copy Image Location", then paste it in your avatar link in profile settings.
If it's on your computer, use Imageshack, get the link for the image you uploaded, and repeat the above process.

Yeah that imageshack thing is what i try all the time, but when i try it don,t work!

Yeah that imageshack thing is what i try all the time, but when i try it don,t work!

What I do is: once the image is uploaded, copy the link (specifically, the one in the box that says "Link"emoji, paste it in your browser and go there, then right-click the image on the page that comes up, and use it for the message input.
User image See? Easy horsey.