Sujet : New Theme + Background

Yeah I know… Unfortunately we decided to abandon the idea of new themes, regarding the V.2, since we've actually moved forward since then and decided to start the development of a V.3, which will start with only one theme. BUT, we intend to propose new designs over time and maybe an All 4 One theme could still appear some day.

Sorry for the wait and false hopes, but we prefer devoting time to a new website version than new designs for the V.2. Hope you understand, and we will not anymore announce something we are not 100% sure to deliver emoji

All I want is for a Q-force theme at some point after V3 is out and done. I'll wait patiently (as Ratchet fans are expeted to do) emoji

Yeah I know… Unfortunately we decided to abandon the idea of new themes, regarding the V.2, since we've actually moved forward since then and decided to start the development of a V.3, which will start with only one theme. BUT, we intend to propose new designs over time and maybe an All 4 One theme could still appear some day.

Sorry for the wait and false hopes, but we prefer devoting time to a new website version than new designs for the V.2. Hope you understand, and we will not anymore announce something we are not 100% sure to deliver emoji

Ah Okay I understand emoji