Sujet : Damaged Disc Repair Ideas

The name for this Thread was not a good one, please refrain from starting threads with name such as "Help!"

Instead of deleting this thread I have changed the name to "Damaged Disk Repair Ideas" so ideas can still be given on the topic

I just made this topic 'cause i wanted help ^^" but the new name is better emoji

In my game store, they can fix damaged discs if it has scratches on it. Maybe there's a game store with this option somewhere in your neighbourhood?

Very simple way of getting a replacement for a game/movie that may only cost a couple of dollars if not free, rent the same game/movie that broke from a video store, swap the disc with your broken one, bring it back the same day and say the disc would not play and ask for your money back

Very simple way of getting a replacement for a game/movie that may only cost a couple of dollars if not free, rent the same game/movie that broke from a video store, swap the disc with your broken one, bring it back the same day and say the disc would not play and ask for your money back

My god thats evil!

Also brilliant emoji

You villainous, immoral piece of User image User image User image User image
(I was just kidding.)

…good idea.
Membre supprimé

This happened to me once, I tried Cleaning It, But it didn't work so I had no choice but to throw out my Locked 'n Loaded R&C game(dies inside)

You villainous, immoral piece of ****

even despite the bit at the end, i do not appreciate that

but if you want something for free in this world you either have to wait a very long time (i got my PS2 and PSP for free just by waiting) or you have to be a little EVIL! emoji

That's an idea I would never have thought of… Just don't use hand soap, it REALLY messes up the disk!