Sujet : Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

Hmm, What if it's a galactic conflict? Check this out!

http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank:_Full_Frontal_Assault

It's said to be an intergalactic conflict, this might most likely suggest that the slorgs will make a return!

First of all, that linked to a page about Ratchet.

I knew it is about a Galactic Conflict, I found out in the IG forums about 3 days ago. Though I don't know why that would put the Slorgs in the game, seeing as the Slorgs aren't very useful, and I don't know what sort of idiot villain would let them control a turret, that required at least some knowledge of something (which the Slorgs clearly lack… which is one reason why they were so damn funny)

oh and BTW, on the PlayStation website there is some description about the game that mentions a NEW VILLAIN that is threatening the galaxy (or universe or something) and the QForce! So it's up to Ratchet and the Qforce to like save Qwark and stop the bad guy or something… I'd find the page on the IG forums, or go to the PlayStation website, and Quote something or provide a link, but my internet's on a go-slow, and I'm lucky to have gotten on RG emoji

I think you posted your reply just before I edited my other post. I mentioned that the link was also broken, look above ^^ emoji

Oh yea, I didn't notice that… I'm just tired is all. Even though it's only 9:35, dial-up is wearing me away…

Wait a minute, NZ? lol

(sorry for going off topic)

Wait a minute, NZ? lol

(sorry for going off topic)

yes, seems it's not such a small country after all eh?.. who am I kidding, were tiny!

Sorry, dragging this off-topic a bit, now to re-rail this here thinggy; It's possible they could be Slorgs with new paint jobs? Because it is a small mini-adventure, and judging by the one screenshot we have, and that first picture (I don't know where the screenshot is, but I saw it somewhere in the Insomniac Forums, and it looked very All 4 One like. I mean Ratchet & Clank were fighting a Collector Minion!

This part might not be 100% correct, but I'm pretty sure it is… Insomniac said this game was post-A4O, does that not mean before? Which would mean there shouldn't be any collector minions!

Yeah, well right now I'm trying to think how all of this adds up and what to make of the front cover picture from FFA. Could it really be the slorgs? (Wow, 10.15 pm) Maybe I'll just sleep on it… *yawns*…

Well, how would those slorgs be able to build turrets and mechs, It would be fun to see them again tough…

I do expect to see nefarious in this game, maybe he's brought back the tyhrranoids, would be fun. I had a lot of fun blasting those little guys.

Well, how would those slorgs be able to build turrets and mechs, It would be fun to see them again tough…

I do expect to see nefarious in this game, maybe he's brought back the tyhrranoids, would be fun. I had a lot of fun blasting those little guys.

I sdoubt they are Slorgs, and if they are, they can only control the turrets through thought… though they don't do much thinking, so I don't think that would be possible, so I highly doubt they are Slorgs.

Insomniac could bring back the Tyhrranoids, but I don't think they will

Yay for contradiction! emoji

I'd really like to see Drek make a return with the slorgs in the solonna galaxy

I'd like to see Nefarious and Qwark make a return as playable characters emoji, perhaps unlocking them by collecting gold bolts or some such. I enjoyed playing as a different character in A4O.

Also would like to see Tachyon return at some point.

Sorry, dragging this off-topic a bit, now to re-rail this here thinggy; It's possible they could be Slorgs with new paint jobs? Because it is a small mini-adventure, and judging by the one screenshot we have, and that first picture (I don't know where the screenshot is, but I saw it somewhere in the Insomniac Forums, and it looked very All 4 One like. I mean Ratchet & Clank were fighting a Collector Minion!

This part might not be 100% correct, but I'm pretty sure it is… Insomniac said this game was post-A4O, does that not mean before? Which would mean there shouldn't be any collector minions!

Post means after All 4 One took place, so yes there is a chance that there could still be some collector minions left over.

I'd like to see snowball return. The war grok.

What about Susie and Vorn Garblak? And maybe (even if just a suggestion that she's still alive) Angela Cross?

Good idea!

I would like to see new characters as well as old.

Me, tooemoji!

Membre supprimé

well i did find out that there is gonna be a new character

a new bad guy coz i read a page about this game and it said that qwarks going to meet a new enemy or something like that so… what do you think the "new enemy" will be like?
Membre supprimé
well i did find out that there is gonna be a new character

a new bad guy coz i read a page about this game and it said that qwarks going to meet a new enemy or something like that so… what do you think the "new enemy" will be like?

Maybe (spoiler from the comics)

Zogg