Sujet : Returning Characters in Full Frontal Assault?

I would also like to see the blarg there still alive

Seeing the Blarg still alive would be fine, even if (Supreme Executive Chairman) Drek is dead, there could easily still be other Blargians around…

Membre supprimé

Seeing the Blarg still alive would be fine, even if (Supreme Executive Chairman) Drek is dead, there could easily still be other Blargians around…

If I remmember correctly, the Blargs were mentioned in ACiT. I don't remmember, it was either the Space Radio, the Galactic Trivia or Lawerence who mentions the Blargs.

If I remmember correctly, the Blargs were mentioned in ACiT. I don't remmember, it was either the Space Radio, the Galactic Trivia or Lawerence who mentions the Blargs.

I think Lawrence mentioned how many paradoxes Naefarious' plan would take, and then said it was a different number if you incorporated Blargian numeracy…. something like that anyway…

Citation : jm65759

I think Lawrence mentioned how many paradoxes Naefarious' plan would take, and then said it was a different number if you incorporated Blargian numeracy…. something like that anyway…

not to mwntion they were a skin in up your arsenal multiplayer

sorry on the last post i meant they were a skin uya mutiplayeemoji

Well in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXj8NJULu0&feature=plcp) Insomniacs said, that Qwark is regrouping Q-Force, but THREE membered Q-Force (Qwark, Ratchet and Clank), wich mean there will be NO Al, Skidd, Helga, Skrunch and Sasha emoji ! However, they mentioned Starship Phoeninx emoji .
Oh, and interesting fact, not much about FFA. Insomniacs also confirmed, that Talwyn is now an official Ratchet's girlfriend emoji .

Membre supprimé
also confirmed, that Talwyn is now an official Ratchet's girlfriend emoji .

User image

Is this true?
Is talwyn really Ratchet's new girlfriend?
What about Sasha? Did you forgot about their 2 kisses in R&C3?
I don't know which girl Ratchet's gonna choose as a girlfriend/wife, but we'll see;o!

User image

I agree with you on that one, but I guess it was sorta hinted at in ACiT when she requested songs for him on pirate radio.

Shame the rest of the Q-force aren't making a return, but Deadlocked is confirmed for PSN emoji

Membre supprimé
but Deadlocked is confirmed for PSN emoji

I wish Insomniac made a prequel to explain the events between Deadlocked and ToD. So that I can get this couple out of my head. Or maybe something like Sonic 4 for Ratchet and Clank, where the original saga continues and they use classic gameplay. I think you get my point.

User image

I agree with you on that one, but I guess it was sorta hinted at in ACiT when she requested songs for him on pirate radio.

Shame the rest of the Q-force aren't making a return, but Deadlocked is confirmed for PSN emoji

I also agree. I thought we had got rid of her!

Is this true?
Is talwyn really Ratchet's new girlfriend?
What about Sasha? Did you forgot about their 2 kisses in R&C3?
I don't know which girl Ratchet's gonna choose as a girlfriend/wife, but we'll see;o!

If Insomniac say he is her girlfriend then yes, she is. Insomniac are the creators after all.
2 kisses with Sasha vs. Talwyn in ToD (The great amount of joy she displayed in seeing him again on Reepor) QFB (Morrow Caverns, she wanted to "leave this place together"emoji and the comics in which she shows that she REALLY cares for Ratchet… a lot.
Whoa whoa whoa! Wife? Ratchet would definitely not be the marriage kind of guy. He's more of an adventurer and hero, no time to settle down with a family. Seems kinda obvious if you ask me.
Because of the events in the comics I wouldn't say Ratchet will be getting back with Sasha again, and Insomniac is over Angela (they have said this on many occasions and even moved her into another dimension (this may not be 100% right though)) So it's either Talwyn (who he seems to be quite into) or some new girl.

Oh well, I liked Talwyn best, but… I don't want a love thingy. Why does there always have to be one. In StarFox Krystal and Fox have some kind of connection, but not the 'loo into eachothers eyes and kiss' kind of thing. I don't wanna see that. Ratchet must NOT get into a relationship and have his kids continue the franchise.

But I'm just to affraid it's gonna be like StarFox Command a StarFox game on DS where the Storyline is a complete screw-up.

Oh well, I liked Talwyn best, but… I don't want a love thingy. Why does there always have to be one. In StarFox Krystal and Fox have some kind of connection, but not the 'loo into eachothers eyes and kiss' kind of thing. I don't wanna see that. Ratchet must NOT get into a relationship and have his kids continue the franchise.

But I'm just to affraid it's gonna be like StarFox Command a StarFox game on DS where the Storyline is a complete screw-up.

I fully agree with you here!

what about the zoni,galactic rangers,and battle bots they were all awesomeemoji