Sujet : On disc or PSN?

Well i dont really care actually, i just want the game.. but i guess i will just see when its out, when i got enough money on PSN, i will download it, but when i need to get more money i will simply buy it on disc.

Almost everyone wants a physical version of the game, but I would want TOD on PSN as an exception! It's been quite some time since I've played that game!

Disk for sure

btw. discs are cds, dvds etc and disks are hard drives, floppy disks or flash drives

Thanks for this awesome lesson! emoji

..and indeed. More want it on blu-ray (*winks). But did you know that also Nintendo wants to use a code system for games. You can either download it in the eShop or buy a boxed code in the store. I don't understand why they're doing this. ''We want everyone to be able to play our games'. I'd say you make them cheaper than, instead of making them a simple download. When there are more people who want a physical version, than don't do that.

In a few years, physical games might not even excist anymore. How do we buy 2nd hand games?

Um, we won't? That is a very good point. I don't care one way or another, but in Canada we don't have the disc option. No I do not live in an igloo!

The only time I have ever brought a game on PSN it is PS1 games, when I first heard of PS3 games for download I thought it was a joke, HOW THE HECK COULD ANYONE'S INTERNET DO THAT!? Then I realised that here in NZ those of us with what we think is fast broadband, have what is considered in other countries as slow emoji

Nice! I have a lot of games off PSN, actually.

Honestly im glad both options are available, i'll probably get it on disc though

Membre supprimé

I think its should be in disc in the US and EU emoji thank goodness i live in the EU xD

Membre supprimé

I dont understand why the US dosent get the disc luckily i live in the EU emoji

I guess dowloading it might be a bit better, cause you can simply switch the game if you want do play something else, and dont have to stand up and change the disc. emoji

Membre supprimé

I think its better to actually have it and show your friends than having to turn on your playstation and show them a picture of it on your screen

Definately disc. You can buy the game, go home, put it in and play almost straight away. Also you can borrow them, sell them on, buy second hand and if the PS3 dies you don't have to download it again.

With PSN you buy it then spend several hours, across several days in my case, waiting for it to download. Only then can you play it.

Although I've yet decided whether to get FFA/QF or not, my vote is still going for disc, because owning a physical copy of the game is not only satisfying (as a collector) but easy as well, just buy it from the store and that's it. Sure there's the fear of the disc getting scratched so that the console won't read it, but today there's bound to be at least one game store in a nearby area that offers disc cleaning service (depending on, of course, where you live).