Sujet : Show us your Ratchet and Clank Collection

There are million of fans around the world, and some of them are the biggest and most loyal fans ever.

If you have all R&C games (or all of them), show it to us! You can also make a video to tell what to think of the games and the franchise in general.

Ok…here's the list of the games of my 4 most favorite video games serieses and everything what I've got to them:

PC: Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Heroes.
PS2: Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank 2, Ratchet & Clank 3, Ratchet: Gladiator, Shadow the Hedghog, Sonic Riders, Jak X and Sonic Unleashed.
PSP: Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters and Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier.
PS3: Sonic the Hedgehog(2006), Ratchet & Clank(ALL 3 Future trilogy games!!!), Jak & Daxter Collection, Sly cooper Collection, Playstation Move Heroes and Ratchet & clank: All 4 One(I'll get ''Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time", ''Ratchet & Clank: Q Force" and the sequel of ''Playstation Move Heroes pretty soon! After I do it, I'll inform you about that;D!!!!).
Wii: Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Colors and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle(a CG version, of course;D!).
NDS: Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
GBA: Sonic Advance(1, 2 & 3) and Sonic Battle.
One more thing(for the fans like me!) - At this year or later, Sega will show the PS3 or Wii versions of ''Sonic Shuffle" and ''Sonic Free Riders"!
I'm not kidding - I akssed them for it, already! For now we have to wait;3!!!!
Have some questions or something more to say to me?

Membre supprimé
At this year or later, Sega will show the PS3 or Wii versions of ''Sonic Shuffle" and ''Sonic Free Riders"!
I'm not kidding - I akssed them for it, already! For now we have to wait;3!!!!
Have some questions or something more to say to me?

Seriously? AWESOME, I DON'T HAVE TO BUY A 360 WITH IT'S USELESS KINECT.

I created this topic for you to show us your R&C collection of games (pictures or videos).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxoX-8EH0M8

Beware, ugly mug

User image

As far as the games go:

Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank Platinum
Ratchet & Clank 2 Platinum
Ratchet & Clank 3
Ratchet & Clank 3 Platinum
Ratchet Gladiator Platinum
Ratchet Gladiator disc only
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, PS2 version
Secret Agent clank, PS2 version
Secret Agent Clank Essentials, PSP version
Ratchet & Clank: ToD
Ratchet & Clank: QfB
Ratchet & Clank: ACiT
Ratchet & Clank: ACiT Collectors Edition
The Ratchet Trilogy

Membre supprimé

Mine: User image

HeatherGrace, nice collection you have there! emoji

HeatherGrace, nice collection you have there! emoji

Thanks ^^
Atm I'm mostly looking for the 3 remaining figures to complete set 2 of the figure set. After that I think I'm comic huntingemoji

A rather uninteresting collection, of only games, but I have:

Ratchet & Clank (Platinum)
Ratchet & Clank 2 Locked and Loaded (Platinum)
Ratchet & Clank 3 (Platinum)
Ratchet: Gladiator (Platinum)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PS2)
Secret Agent Clank (PS2)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP) (Platinum)
Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction (Platinum)
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (Disc)
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (Platinum)
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

There really isn't anything special about my collection. At least there are no gaps.

Ratchetruler, showing a picture (or a video) would be awesome!

Ratchetruler, showing a picture (or a video) would be awesome!

I might do a picture some time. Though it would probably be in a while, because our camera spends most of it's time hiding.

I created this topic for you to show us your R&C collection of games (pictures or videos).

No worries - I'll make a photo of my collection and show put it on Deviant Art, sooner or later! i promiseemoji!!!!

Membre supprimé
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxoX-8EH0M8

User image

As far as the games go:

Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank Platinum
Ratchet & Clank 2 Platinum
Ratchet & Clank 3
Ratchet & Clank 3 Platinum
Ratchet Gladiator Platinum
Ratchet Gladiator disc only
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, PS2 version
Secret Agent clank, PS2 version
Secret Agent Clank Essentials, PSP version
Ratchet & Clank: ToD
Ratchet & Clank: QfB
Ratchet & Clank: ACiT
Ratchet & Clank: ACiT Collectors Edition
The Ratchet Trilogy

Wow, Heather seriously? You have like the best colection ever. The only thing I have is the games, the comics, a ToD shirt and some posters.

Thnx! emoji

You've got all the comics? I only own issue 2.
Was really cool. I saw this comic store and just randomly asked if they had R&C comics. Then he pointed to a shelf full of game related comics emoji

I am sooooo jealous! emoji That is one awesome collection, but the R&C 3 statue is best of a brilliant lot, I'd love one, but I don't think it'd fit in my flat emoji