Sujet : Who character you want to be?

Is it a forum about the characters of ONLY Ratchet & Clank series or the other ones, too?
I want to be Amy Rose, of course. Why?
Hmm…Because she's so cool, pretty, and always got awesome adventures with her friends and lovecrush, Sonicemoji!

I want to be Ratchet emoji. Why? because he always goes on great adventures.

lucky guy of youemoji!

I think that every fanboy wants to be Ratchet. Why's the reasons?
emoji

The doctor, from Doctor who. Why? He is cool and has awesome gadgets. From RaC, probably Clank.

Membre supprimé

I'd be bianca from dragon quest 5 why? because she has awesome hair and she is awesome

Membre supprimé

emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Well it's not that I'd want to be him, but I'd like Cole McGraph's powers from inFamous. But I wouldn't want to be him, I like my hair too much (and I don't like the situations he gets into… if you completed inFamous 2 you know why)

Membre supprimé

I want to be Ratchet,on this site who wouldn't emoji

I guess I need to be a female character then :P
For R&C only that would be Talwyn, she's awesome ^^. But as any VG character I want… I'd pick Krystal from StarFox emoji

Hm… I think it's… (bam, bam, bam, bam , bam)… Clankemoji! He's definitly my favourite character. He he he he he he! But from non-Ratchet characters I'd like to be any Po-Matoran (It's my second post about BIONICLE today, they stuck in head emoji), just to live in Po-Koro.

Membre supprimé

I would problably be Link. Ya know, the Hero of Time, the one that lived in the sky, the one wich the only weakness he has are chickens. You know that one.