Sujet : Dreadzone as a real sport

Just imagine Dreadzone in real life, as a professional sport and haveing a massive battledome, they could have laser tag guns but could improve them by making flashes on them when they fire and have custom battle armor and maybe melee weapons that react when touching the armor and get people to be the enemies when not in one on one matches, they could have team deathmatch's like in multiplayer and have divisions and seasons like a real sport but almost like Dreadzone with less of the killing, they could make a show like Annihilation Nation or the Battleplex as well but Dreadzone would be better.

Tell me your thoughts on having Dreadzone a real sport.

I think the Dread Zone was TOO dangerous and unleagal. don't you remember the 4th game's action?
I don't want to fight at the Dread Zone for real, because I don't wanna be killed.
Who of you guys is brave enough to do it?

That would be interesting. Hard to do too. But that could be cool!

No i meant with fake guns, laser tag guns, with no killing

Yep, I know what you're thinking, It would be very interesting to have a Dreadzone arena In real-life! emoji

No i meant with fake guns, laser tag guns, with no killing

Still kind of hard to get the realistic special effects.

They could have flashes on the end of the guns which have different colors and get bigger the more powerful the gun is, but that's all I can think of, it would be hard to make some indication on the opponent to show they got hit and it would be even harder to show the laser in mid air. Maybe by the time they decide to make something like Dreadzone the technology would be able to make proper nonlethal laser guns, that probably won't be long as technology is being getter better all the time.

Reminds me of that movie with "Jason Stattham". +Dreadzone is kind of a high tech gladiator arena.

Reminds me of that movie with "Jason Stattham". +Dreadzone is kind of a high tech gladiator arena.

Whats the film called?

Whats the film called?

Death Race

Membre supprimé

Just like the romans but more futuristic xD

I'd want to have a go (You can blow stuff up for real!) emoji

Membre supprimé

Yeah lol xD

Ofcourse also have a cool armour emoji

Membre supprimé

It would be like the roman gladiators only way more futuristic