Sujet : Avatar of the Week

I'm gonna join in soon too. I got myself a tablet (need it for school). This is a nice way to practice with it emoji

I'm gonna join in soon too. I got myself a tablet (need it for school). This is a nice way to practice with it emoji

Drawing tablets are awesome, have been using on for a while now.
Will post my entry when I've finished it.

User image
I designed this robot named B-3 several years ago. I couldn't find the original drawings, so I did a quick redo in Painshop Pro. It's not quite up to standards with the original drawing, but it's close enough…

Here's my entery. I just made it with my new tablet. Really cool thing. Ya can use it as a mouse too emoji

User image

User image

My entry, some of my favourite robots, especially Marvin the paranoid android

Red Dragon, I love that! emoji

Wow! those are some nice looking entries! And it's good to see that we've got more participants emoji

Good entries so far, and a good amount of activity, but I know we can do better. Remember, these are the sort of thing you'd use as an avatar.

I've got an entry of my own here.
User image

Apparently, I couldn't take part in this weeks round because I just had so much studies to do!, Ya know? assignments, essays and reports. Hopefully next week… emoji

Apparently, I couldn't take part in this weeks round because I just had so much studies to do!, Ya know? assignments, essays and reports. Hopefully next week… emoji

You pour soul. I don't have to go o school until monday :P

You pour soul. I don't have to go o school until monday :P

Hehe I don't go back to college until october emoji

even though we're going kind of off topic here, i've got you all beat, i'm done with school.

Membre supprimé
Remember, these are the sort of thing you'd use as an avatar.

Yeah, I was wondering "why not change it to Image of the week.