Sujet : R&C: Q-force (FFA in the US) on PSVita

Membre supprimé

Woah thats an epic deal buying the PS3 version will make the Vita version free emoji

Membre supprimé

Great deal,great idea if you buy the game on the ps3 you'll get the PS vita version or vica versa emoji

Yeah, I pre-ordered the PS3, and I get the vita. I only have like 4 vita games(LBP, Gravity Rush, Rayman origins and dungeon hunters, getting Uncharted GA soon.)And I also pre-ordered the new sly, wich also has this idea(buy the PS3, get a vita download coupon) I think it's nice!

Membre supprimé

Yeah emoji

Too bad we´ll have to wait until january

FFA (or Q-Force) was delayed, yet again!

I might wanna get a Vita now. I already wanted it because its the new PlayStation gadget, but playing Ratchet or Sly in the car, on the plane (not that I ever go by plane) or just on holliday. That would be great! I already finished the PSP games on my last big car trips so its time for some new emoji

Membre supprimé

I'm considering getting a Vita too emoji

I'm considering getting a Vita too emoji

I now know that end this year (around Xmas) I'm going to visit my sister in Curacao. Thats a 4 hour trip, so I think I'm gonna ask for a Vita with Sly 4 or something. emoji

Membre supprimé

Lucky :P

Not sure yet. Its a wish, but Vitas aren't cheap. I could thrown some money in myself, but I'm not sure if Santa would still like to give it when spend money of my own on it :P

Membre supprimé

Lol emoji

Membre supprimé

Not sure yet. Its a wish, but Vitas aren't cheap. I could thrown some money in myself, but I'm not sure if Santa would still like to give it when spend money of my own on it :P

Santa has been mean lately, I had nothing last year… nor the year before that.

Santa has been mean lately, I had nothing last year… nor the year before that.

What a mean Santa that is idd. Maybe he's saving up to get you a PS4!

Membre supprimé

xD