Sujet : Glitches in the Game

Put any glitches that you find in Secret Agent Clank here. 1 glitch that I found was when Ratchet is in prison in the showers, I just kept jumping around without a towl on. when I was shooting and jumping at the same time the game froze for a second, and the black line covering Ratchet disapeared! All you saw was his bum though, but I was surprised about this. I only found this once (on the PSP) but feel free to try and recreate it if you want emoji

Glitches from which Ratchet and Clank Game?

I found on the PS2 version that in the prison showers if you run around without a towel on, if you get behind cover of some sort like the towel carts, without getting a fresh towel, the black censor deal disappears and you can see through whatever you are hiding behind and can see everything, so to speak.

Glitches from which Ratchet and Clank Game?

Secret Agent Clank glitches, but if you want to put any other game glitches on feel free to. I also changed my origonal post to say the same.

Are the only glitches in this game related to getting rid of that black bar that does so much good in being there?

There are so much glitches on ACIT! especially on planet Quantas, There is a glitch where you can re-visit the Temple Of Zahn, but the door is sealed off.. so you have to load your game again.

There are so much glitches on ACIT! especially on planet Quantas, There is a glitch where you can re-visit the Temple Of Zahn, but the door is sealed off.. so you have to load your game again.

I didn't know ACIT was in SAC?

It isn't…

It isn't…

you're right, ACIT is not in SAC. But I did say you could post any glitches from any of the games here if you wanted. emoji

It is in the SAC forums…