Sujet : My theory on main villain in FFA

at the begining of the trailer i could
have sworn i heard voltstron(dont remeber name)
he could fit a mini game

True! I never thought of that! Voraelon could make a mini-game!emoji

True! I never thought of that! Voraelon could make a mini-game!emoji

Thats his name it would fit him
and i dont think you killed him
at end of crack in time

I hate to burst your bubble, but VORSELON died when you confronted him on his ship for the third time after collecting all the Zoni. Ratchet destroyed his suit and squished his little head. It was the clearest ending to a villain since… well actually in the R&C world no villain had ever been clearly killed on-screen like Vorselon did…

I hate to burst your bubble, but VORSELON died when you confronted him on his ship for the third time after collecting all the Zoni. Ratchet destroyed his suit and squished his little head. It was the clearest ending to a villain since… well actually in the R&C world no villain had ever been clearly killed on-screen like Vorselon did…

Yeah, So It's probably an unlikely theory…

I think I said this before in another thread, but since Vorselon's death only happened after you beat the game and go back instead of going into challenge mode, it's in a weird void of time that didn't exist first time around (to put it simply, Vorselon's death might have been non-canon)

Maybe it's

a clone of Vorselon?

Could be. But I don't see exactly how that's a spoiler…emoji

Membre supprimé

I agree with RatchetRuler Vorsaelon already died it coudnt be him,besides im sick of killing him anyway :P

Membre supprimé

Hmm it might be someone who has followed ratchet around but weve never noticed or seen him :O

I don't think it's Vorselon. He's dead. Of course, Insomniacs could possibly bring him to life (like they did it with Nefarious emoji ), but it was told that FFA's villain's main target, is Qwark (Vorselon didn't care for him much).
I already wrote that, but I think it could be Qwark's fanboy (now exfanboy for some reason) from Going Commando emoji ("A familiar face from Ratchet and Clank's past", "A nasty suprise for Qwark"emoji. I know I'm wrong, but this theory is logical emoji

I don't think it's Vorselon. He's dead. Of course, Insomniacs could possibly bring him to life (like they did it with Nefarious emoji ), but it was told that FFA's villain's main target, is Qwark (Vorselon didn't care for him much).
I already wrote that, but I think it could be Qwark's fanboy (now exfanboy for some reason) from Going Commando emoji ("A familiar face from Ratchet and Clank's past", "A nasty suprise for Qwark"emoji. I know I'm wrong, but this theory is logical emoji

True, but you had to go back into time and kill Vorselon. So you're stuck in a weird time warp… But a theory is a theory! people have their own points and opinions.

True, but you had to go back into time and kill Vorselon. So you're stuck in a weird time warp… But a theory is a theory! people have their own points and opinions.

Actually, my theory was about Qwark's fanboy, not Vorselon emoji But, you're correct. First Vorselon says, to meet him in the Corvus Sector, then, you travel in time, and then you kill him BEFORE the destruction of the Nefarious Space Station. But he told you to meet him AFTER the Nefarious Space Station was destroyed. After all these time travels on Zanifar, Morklon and Corvus Sector, Sigmund surely had a lot of work restoring temporal normality in the universe :oui: