Sujet : What 're your talents?

Everyone had his/her own talent and wants to be someone in the future. So what's your talent and who do you want to be?
I've got a talent to:
Drawning(not as perfect as the artists I like), acting(ecpecially the voice acting), singing, and I've got a good memory.
''Who do you wanna be in the future?" you ask?
That's simple: I wanna be a voice actress and a singer. I'm gonna prove you that I can be myself everytime and everywhere. You'll see after 2014, anywayemoji.

What about you?

That woul be storyline desgin. Give me some words or a lead and I'll give you one without knowledge.
I have made up some game/movie/TV concepts that would work very well. So I'm keeping those for myself for a couple years ^^

My talents?
Well, I'm can draw cartoons, I have a good memory (provided I pay attention in the first place), I'm good with technology and according to my instructor I'm brilliant at Aerobatics. Perfect barrel roll every time.

As for what I wanna do in the future, I've trained as an aircraft mechanic but I really want to go into flight test. Or maybe I should go professional aerobatics.

My skills involve… Hmmm… well I'm not sure. I know what I'm bad at though! Drawing, music, building stuff, and writing short stories.

Actually I'm bad at writing short stories because I always turn it into some intricate adventure with all sorts of twists and turns, and most importantly character development… really slow learners my characters… So I suppose I could say I'm good at coming up with stories, but I'm bad at writing them onto paper I think (no one ever reads my stories, they are MINE!) but because of the many many stories I've made I cant be getting worse…

For a career I want to create games. Got a long way to go though, I only know a handful of programming languages (I know HTML5, CSS3, a bit of Java and my personal favourate Game Maker Lite emoji ) I also have poor artistic skills in booth drawing and creating music, so the enemies in my games have a long way to go, and the sounds of nothingness in the background are most boring :P

I've still got my life ahead of me though, hopefully I'll be able to make something of myself :oui:

From what I hear, my talents include drawing cartoons, speaking Japanese, maths, creative and academic writing, playing the piano, and growing facial hair.
Like many others here, I'm sure, I want a career in games, but I don't know exactly what I'll end up doing.

Getting a career in games is all good, but sometimes one must stand back and look at how it does in their country. Most discouraging for a New Zealander emoji

I'm following game design now. It's really great, we have subjects like art, programming, 3D and 2D. Today we had art. Draw the rigt (or left) side of a person's face with shadows and what not.

Anyone recognize her? :P
User image

Getting a career in games is all good, but sometimes one must stand back and look at how it does in their country. Most discouraging for a New Zealander emoji

You could always make indie games.

Anyone recognize her? :P
User image

Farrah Fawcett?

Nope, Nicole Kidman. But its hard to see because I made a photo of a photo on my phone :P

I would say that my talents include drawing stuff like cartoons, playing instruments eg the guitar, doing maths, speaking/ writing german and french. And some other stuff. When I get older I want to go into animation, maybe animating or a concept artist. But I hope to get there someday. emoji

I would say that my talents include drawing stuff like cartoons, playing instruments eg the guitar, doing maths, speaking/ writing german and french. And some other stuff. When I get older I want to go into animation, maybe animating or a concept artist. But I hope to get there someday. emoji

Speaking of languages, I'm very good at Engilsh and Polish, ONLY.
I tried to learn other languages, too. For example:
1. When I was 11 years old, my older sister wanted to learn me German. However…it was TOO hard for me. That's why I can't learn German at my school.
2. I tried to learn Japanese by myself, few years ago. Alas I couldn't 'cause I didn't know where & how.
WHat do you think about my problem?

The only language I speak is English, being British by birth.
I did do French and German at school, and while I quite enjoyed German I Didn't like French. But unless you use it regularly you sorta forget it. So while I can kind of follow a conversation in German, all I get is the gist of what's said.

As for learning a language, I'd say either get tuition or try and make friends with someone who already speaks the language and learn off them.

You could also just buy a foreign language dictionary and look up random words.

Speaking of languages, I'm very good at Engilsh and Polish, ONLY.
I tried to learn other languages, too. For example:
1. When I was 11 years old, my older sister wanted to learn me German. However…it was TOO hard for me. That's why I can't learn German at my school.
2. I tried to learn Japanese by myself, few years ago. Alas I couldn't 'cause I didn't know where & how.
WHat do you think about my problem?

I learn't like 30 Spanish words, numbers up to 10 and a handful of sentences once. Due to no interest or need to learn another language at the time, over the next year I forgot all the sentences, up to 25 of the words, and one of the numbers (ten)
The same year I forgot that language I learn't a bunch of Korean words and lines, but my Korean friend moved away before I could learn enough to say "hey, look at me, I know Korean."

I don't know much about languages, but from what I've been told Chinese, Korean, and Japanese are amongst the most difficult languages to learn (or the most different from English anyway) and one of the Chinese written languages is very very intense.

The only language I speak is English, being British by birth.
I did do French and German at school, and while I quite enjoyed German I Didn't like French. But unless you use it regularly you sorta forget it. So while I can kind of follow a conversation in German, all I get is the gist of what's said.

As for learning a language, I'd say either get tuition or try and make friends with someone who already speaks the language and learn off them.

I speak Dutch from my own and learned English I can speak a little German too, enough to have a small conversation. But French… I deleted everything I once learned already :P