Sujet : RC "veteran" asks, Should I buy this game?

But yeah I really wana order those games already and get to play them emoji . I have found few sites which I could get all the games for rather cheap price (about 55-65€). And I'll order them right away if someone could confirm that system language thing. I would much rather order those games from some local store, because of shorter and cheaper shipping.

I don't know about where you live, but here in the UK all three games turn up pretty regularly second hand in game shops. I picked all three up for less than £10 each (not sure what that is in euros) but if you're happy to search for them second hand that's what I'd recommend. It's pretty rare I buy a game brand new emoji

Membre supprimé

Same emoji

Ordered those games today, http://www.vpd.fi/haku/?phrase=Ratchet+%26+Clank+TOD+%2B+ACIT-tuplapaketti+PS3 pretty nice deal if you ask me, ToD and aCiT on same pack + some other small stuff for 36€. Now still gotta find the Quest for Booty somewhere or buy from PSN. (couldn't find when I searched but I guess it should be there?)

Couldn't buy QfB from VPD where I ordered that platinum pack since they didn't have it on their Ålands storage where you can buy the games tax free here emoji. And Red Dragon I don't have game shops selling second hand games anywhere near me :s . And buying a new game straigh from market costs a lot more here if they even have the game.

Still want to thank everyone here for bothering to help me out (especially Ratchetruler for many good replies!). I'll for sure stick with these forums in future too. emoji

If you're wanting to buy Quest for Booty on PSN, go to the playstation store and under ps3 games, go to PSN games and under P-R it should be game number 46/73. I wasn't big into the Ratchet and Clank series until my second semester in college, and didn't get started on the PS3 games until my 4th semester when I got my PS3 and was going to download Quest for Booty after I got done with Tools of Destruction but ended up waiting almost a year because of someone hacking into the Playstation Network Servers.

Membre supprimé

I cant wait for FFA

If you're wanting to buy Quest for Booty on PSN, go to the playstation store and under ps3 games, go to PSN games and under P-R it should be game number 46/73. I wasn't big into the Ratchet and Clank series until my second semester in college, and didn't get started on the PS3 games until my 4th semester when I got my PS3 and was going to download Quest for Booty after I got done with Tools of Destruction but ended up waiting almost a year because of someone hacking into the Playstation Network Servers.

Checked your route too but I just can't find it, and I could swear I have searched everywhere from PS store. Probably has something to do with the PS store update. I think I'll just order it.

Checked your route too but I just can't find it, and I could swear I have searched everywhere from PS store. Probably has something to do with the PS store update. I think I'll just order it.

I think you're right. I noticed a bunch of things going missing off of the store after the update (Ratchet & Clank 1, 2, 3 and A4O I think MediEvil and some other PS1 games went missing too (this is just what I noticed while exploring the new store)

I would think they'd bring the games back into the store at some point, but if you just can't wait you could always buy the disc.

Once you play Tools of Destruction tell us what you think of it emoji

I think you're right. I noticed a bunch of things going missing off of the store after the update (Ratchet & Clank 1, 2, 3 and A4O I think MediEvil and some other PS1 games went missing too (this is just what I noticed while exploring the new store)

I would think they'd bring the games back into the store at some point, but if you just can't wait you could always buy the disc.

Once you play Tools of Destruction tell us what you think of it emoji

Interesting, in updated Polish PS Store I actually saw R&C 1, 2 and 3 (separatly and as Trilogy).

well maybe they got some things sorted out? I haven't seen it since yesterday (might have been the day before yesterday)

Then again, maybe some PS Stores are up to scratch, and others aren't.

I hope they're planning a mass PSOne Classics reveal. I'd love to see Spyro and MediEvil 2… soon!

Membre supprimé
Interesting, in updated Polish PS Store I actually saw R&C 1, 2 and 3 (separatly and as Trilogy).

It was always there since the R&C trilogy came out.

Well, now I think this game was a great experience, with great controls and amosphere (of course there were some glitches here and there but nothing major) and, without it, I think I would never buy a PS3. Yup, definitely get it.

Membre supprimé

Same

R&C was the only reason for me getting a PSP (ironically it is impossible for me to ever play a Ratchet & Clank game on PSP ever again)

It was also a large reason for why I have a PS3 today, though there is still a slight chance I could have a PS3 if I never played Ratchet & Clank. But a greater chance that someone would have convinced me to want an Xbox instead. Though if it weren't for R&C I don't think I'd be into games much at all…

Though if it weren't for R&C I don't think I'd be into games much at all…

Same emoji

I have pretty much been more or less into games for as long as my memory goes emoji . R&C is for sure one of my favourite series from childhood, it's just so unique game, fun to play, rewarding, fresh looking levels, lovable characters and all that. When I get my games at some point next week, yeah I'll sure post my thoughs about it.(quite sure I'll like it;D)

And about QfB if it doesn't appear to PS store for the next few days, I'll order it. I mean who knows how long it would take… I do believe that they are most likely going to put it back to store at some point too tho.

I've only been into games for about 4 or 5 years, and before then I had a strong amount of HATE for games. I use to say they distracted me from 'real' things, and all looked dumb (I was about 11 years old) though I got into Rayman 3 and Pac-man Rally somehow (by 'got into', I mean played about 10 or 20 races and NEARLY finished the Fairy Glade.) At that point my brother and sister were playing the heck out of Ratchet & Clank 3, while I would sit there demanding the TV be turned over to Rayman, as Ratchet & Clank was a stupid game… what a funny little person I once was emoji