Sujet : Does Ratchet look kinda the same?

Does anybody else think that Ratchet looks a bit the same in FFA as he did in All 4 One? I looked at some screenshots then it hit me. He looks the same- a bit. His ears even look similar. The size anyways. I just need to know if I\'m the only one who thinks that. emojiemoji

PS: I LIKED HIS LOOK BETTER IN THE FUTURE SERIES.

Here are some supposedly similar pictures:

User image Full Frontal Assult

User image All 4 One

I think they re-used the same model, but gave him new clothes. emoji

Yeah, I agree. emoji

Yeah, I think so too, I wonder why they even changed his look in the first place? Weren't the ol' good ratchet not good enough? I think it was just right, and hope they'll change him back if they are going to make more RC games.

Yeah, I think so too, I wonder why they even changed his look in the first place? Weren't the ol' good ratchet not good enough? I think it was just right, and hope they'll change him back if they are going to make more RC games.

Because it worked better in A4O, and Ratchet turned from epic trilogy, to kind of "cartoon" (wich he used to be in the age of PS2). Anyway, I hope they are to bring back Future models too (IF any big game will come).

Yeah, true. His looks were way better in the old times. That's why I tend to play those games more. xD

Membre supprimé

You're reminding me of the Legend of Zelda fan base. Don't you see why they changed the models? It opens up to a much larger facial movement. And it also is much more fitting to the games' tone.

I guess. But everybody has their opinion, right. emojiemoji

He's always himself to me, no matter what!
emoji

Yeah, Is it weird to like a Game Character? I like, like him. emojiemoji

My sis calls me weird because I'm always putting his pictures as my computer screen saver. emojiemoji

Membre supprimé

I dont like his new look,he's not furry and his head is far too big for his body

Yeah. That is agreeable. I also think his ears are a bit too big. No-
huge.emoji

wait, are you taking about All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault, or The Future Series? 'cause I am talking about Full Frontal Assault.

his head is far too big for his body

That's exactly what bothers me the most about it. I think the facial impressions were already really good before they changed that. :/ But well yea I guess it fits the A4O even more cartoonish style.

Yeah… I wished they just stuck with the Future look. :P

His current look is an improvement over A4O, but yes I wish they had stuck with the future style.
The future style looks like they took the PS2 model and just upped everything.