Sujet : Fan music viseos with pic and effects to YouTube

Hi there guys!
Can I ask you for a little advice?
Do you know how can I make fan music videos with pics and effect to show them on You Tube?
What do I need to do this?
Can you tell me?
Except this, I need to know how can I download music & movies from You Tube and other sites. Do you know something about this?
I'll be grateful if you help meemoji!

If you Google 'YouTube to MP4/MP3' you can download clips and music etc. Then you can make a compilation or something in Windows Movie Maker. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeHgZzyiiUA

Depending on what browser you're using there are several Youtube downloader programs or add-ons available. I'm running Firefox and I use the 'easy youtube downloader' addon

Hi there guys!
Can I ask you for a little advice?
Do you know how can I make fan music videos with pics and effect to show them on You Tube?
What do I need to do this?
Can you tell me?
Except this, I need to know how can I download music & movies from You Tube and other sites. Do you know something about this?
I'll be grateful if you help meemoji!

Free YouTube Downloader:
http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-75219434.html

Or if you have a mac: Imovie.
And if you have the budget (Probably not, a crack is better…emoji

Windows: Sony Vegas Pro:
Mac: Final Cut Pro:

For download of mp3 from youtube or other video websites like Vimeo:
For download of videos from youtube or other video websites like Vimeo:

Hope it helps. and good luck!

If you're going to use Windows Movie Maker, MP4s won't work; you'd need WMV video files.

If you want Ratchet and Clank footage, there's some on this site of the cutscenes: just go to Multimedia -> Videos.

Also, for the music you're using, you'll need it in an MP3 format.

If you're going to use Windows Movie Maker, MP4s won't work; you'd need WMV video files.

If you're using the Windows Movie Maker on Windows 7 then you can import MP4 files, but you can't export as MP4. It'll also export as full HD, WMV format.

If you want Ratchet and Clank footage, there's some on this site of the cutscenes: just go to Multimedia -> Videos.

MP4 works perfectly fine here emoji

MP4 works perfectly fine here emoji

The vista version does tolerate mp4. but the older and classic Windows xp version doesen't.

I've used y2mate. Do you think that's an OK site to use?