Sujet : FFA campaign: longer or shorter than QFB?

Before I ask, I should just say that I'm getting FFA for Christmas, and I do realise that there's a ton of replayability in this game, and there's only four levels.

So I want to know: without allowing time for replaying for achievements, does the main story of FFA take more or less time to finish than Quest for Booty?

Membre supprimé

The game takes around 4 hours to complete (the campaign at least) So I would say that it is the same as QFB.

It felt way shorter, i think QfB still is quite long. But its also more enjoyable imo.

It felt way shorter, i think QfB still is quite long. But its also more enjoyable imo.

I don't know about FFA but I must agree with the QfB part it had awesome feeling all the way thru I really enjoyed playing it.

FFA has way more replayability, don't forget that. We've got medals, trophies, skill points…

FFA has way more replayability, don't forget that. We've got medals, trophies, skill points…

Still I'm not gonna pick it up again soon, I'm not really tempted by it.
Tho once again I am doing a Future marathon, including Quest for Booty again.

Membre supprimé

I also do those, but I find myself playing the originals more, I can only pick up ACiT after not playing it for 3 months after finishing it, there's just something that I can't really put my finger on. If I want to replay a Future game, I'll play ToD thank you very much.

Yep I do those. Either go through with new games on each, on hard if possible, or load up challenge mode for each.
FFA is good fun but the campaign has, and this is going to sound daft, less story to it but it probably takes longer on the first playthrough. If you're a trophy hunter or going for all the skill points then it'll be way longer than QFB. And it has multiplayer! which also has some skill points.

I like to run through the entire series every now and then. Kind of sucks when I get to A4O, because I have to make a new account, because of the weapons.

Is FFA like that? Do you load and save your game, or is it A4O style in that you have one game and one game only?

Yep I do those. Either go through with new games on each, on hard if possible, or load up challenge mode for each.
FFA is good fun but the campaign has, and this is going to sound daft, less story to it but it probably takes longer on the first playthrough. If you're a trophy hunter or going for all the skill points then it'll be way longer than QFB. And it has multiplayer! which also has some skill points.

But I have no friends to play with ór a PSN accound emoji
The PSN-thing is my own choice though and I think that €50,- is way to much for a controller I buy for someone else.

@RatchetRuler

As far as I know, you can't even start over. I wanted too because I accidently skipt a cutscene in the beginning, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

@RatchetRuler
I think if you wanted to start over you'd be better off deleting the save file out of the save data folder. I couldn't see anything that lets you start again. Which sorta sucks.

@Red Dragon

I agree, it also sucks that unlike most of the other games in the series, you can't rewatch any of the cutscenes. The only other game in the series that had that problem was Quest for Booty, but at least you could start the game over and be able to watch the cutscenes that way. You can't do that in FFA without deleting your saved game and starting completely over.

But I have no friends to play with ór a PSN accound emoji
The PSN-thing is my own choice though and I think that €50,- is way to much for a controller I buy for someone else.

@RatchetRuler

As far as I know, you can't even start over. I wanted too because I accidently skipt a cutscene in the beginning, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Just make a PSN account, it's 100% free, and there is much fun to be had!

And yea it sucks you can't start over. The easiest thing is to just make another PS3 account and play it on that. That's what I do on A4O if I want that feeling of starting from a clean slate.

Membre supprimé

It took me more than four hours to complete Q-force i'd say i finished it in 6 hours.

It felt extremely short so idk i'd say QFB was longer.

EDIT: *it felt like QFB was longer*