Sujet : The Best Game of 2012

If you didn't notice yet.. we life in 2013 now!
So what 2012 released game was your favorite?

My personal favorite has been the release of the HD Classics: The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy. Right on his heals would be PlayStation AllStarsemoji

Well, before R&C I wasn't much into gaming (QFB was something huge for me at the time), so I'm still sticked to "kid's" games (Ratchet, Sonic, Sly, Jak) and can't select the best game, as I haven't played any "Assasins Creeds" or "Hitmans" (I really must do something with myself emoji ). But I can select the best from wich I played. And yep - it's not FFA. I'm really annoyed, as I wanted it to be Sly 4, but I bet you know why it isn't. Sonic 4 Ep. 2 was OK, but short, and the old number 3 (& Knuckles) is still the best. I could select PS All-Stars, but I decided to get FFA instead of it, so I can't judge it. And so, I think I'll choose Jak & Daxter Trilogy, as it introduced me to the series. The first one was a very solid platformer. Waiting for opinion of the others.

I have all the games on PS2 and Daxter on PSP. But none of 'em really is my thing. I also don't like Jak as a character. But I still wanna get the HD Classics though.

Well I'm gonna say the R&C HD Collection, for giving me the chance to play these games for the first time.
But close behind would have to be Lego Lord of the Rings. It is an incredible game, but then all the Lego games are good, there's the actual vocal track from the film all over it which works really well and the splitscreening is very neatly done. Anyone who's played it will know what I mean. emoji

My list;
Diablo 3
NHL 13
RC HD collection

Metal Gear Solid… I don't care it was MY favourate game of 2012 regardless of when it came out. But as for new games, I'd say LBP Vita

Metal Gear Solid… I don't care it was MY favourate game of 2012 regardless of when it came out. But as for new games, I'd say LBP Vita

I've only played the 2nd Metal Gear, its not really my thing. But I'd still like to try the rest of the trilogy emoji

Xenoblade Chronicles was my favorite game of 2012. Just the gameplay, art style and music was just amazing in my eyes.

the walking dead was the best game of the year
but my favorite had to be bordlands 2 which im still
playing

I've only played the 2nd Metal Gear, its not really my thing. But I'd still like to try the rest of the trilogy emoji

You mean Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake? Far out, that one's old! Lol, nah I know what you mean, and I hope you didn't think too much while playing it, that story is mind boggling. I recommend MGS1 highly, it's only cheap and available on PS Vita, PSP, and PS3. It's much more basic than MGS2, and I loved every second of it… well every second I wasn't listening to that blasted game over tune.

And I had a feeling it would be games released in 2012, so I put LBP Vita. It's blown me away, and I can't wait to see what DLC they put out, I've got my fingers crossed for more cross-buy content (from LBP2), ESPECIALLY the Tron stuff, I can't continue my project without it!

Sons of Liberty ideed. Not so be consufes with Metal Gear 2 and Metal Gear Sold 2, etc. ;P

I'd to get Metal Gear one on either PSX, GC or PS3 in the HD Collection. But I prefer the PSX original.

You don't need to buy them, Metal Gear Solid has two good descriptions for the two games, that got me all up to date.

I think that the best game of last year was by far "FTL: Faster Than Light", it has tons of replay value, even if a single playthrough doesn't take very long! It has an incredible soundtrack, extremely addictive gameplay, and it was all made by an independent production company that consists of only two people!
Because of the nature of the game, it's only available on PC, but it's very simplistic graphics style means it doesn't need a really powerful system to run on! It's available on Steam for about $10 or your regional equivalent, and that's more than value for money! I highly reccomend it!!! ^_^

Best of 2012…. Maybe Ratchet & Clank Trilogy, Assassin´s Creed 3….