Sujet : 2013 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?

There's not gonna be any more Ratcet games on PS3, thats for sure.

Well, the PS4 is planned to be released on this year's holidays, from previous experiences, that's more than enough time to make a full fledged R&C game.

Well, looking at the PS4 games already announced, alot of them are going to be released on PS3 as well. Here's hoping the next R&C comes out on both. Otherwise I'll be waiting for the PS4 to be alot cheaper and all the bugs solved before I buy one……

Well, looking at the PS4 games already announced, alot of them are going to be released on PS3 as well. Here's hoping the next R&C comes out on both. Otherwise I'll be waiting for the PS4 to be alot cheaper and all the bugs solved before I buy one……

Idd, I can always buy the PS4 version later then.
Usually I bought the Slim versions.Problems solved and a lot of cool games have released. But that was all before I was a real Ratchet fan and had money of my own to spend. This will be hardemoji

Membre supprimé

Idd, I can always buy the PS4 version later then.
Usually I bought the Slim versions.Problems solved and a lot of cool games have released. But that was all before I was a real Ratchet fan and had money of my own to spend. This will be hardemoji

I wouldn't worry too much, with the amount of games announced alongside the PS4, it looks like it will suffer the same fate as the Wii U, a bunch of titles come out at launch day, then it gets a break for 3 or 4 months.

I already decided to get the PS4 about 1 month before the release of a new Ratchet and/or Sly game. IF a StarFox for WiiU isn't announced earlier.

I put the announcement of the movie on the list!

2015 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?
THE BEST! emoji

2015 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?
THE BEST! emoji

emoji Maybe!

Though I still like 2009 best for now. A Crack in Time!

Membre supprimé

xD,2009 was a great year for the series,however im sticking to my all time favourite R&C 3 (2004)

xD,2009 was a great year for the series,however im sticking to my all time favourite R&C 3 (2004)

I wonder what the upcoming years are gonna be like though. I mean, since TJ Fixman is working on the movie… he's not writing a game. Unless he already has ofcourse. That was the one minor thing that came to my mind. A movie might mean no game. And if I had to choose between those…

I wonder what the upcoming years are gonna be like though. I mean, since TJ Fixman is working on the movie… he's not writing a game. Unless he already has ofcourse. That was the one minor thing that came to my mind. A movie might mean no game. And if I had to choose between those…

…I would chose the movie! Characters and story were one of the things (not many of them) that kept the high level last years. Even with it's multiplayer, FFA is the worst R&C game in my opinion. I think Insomniacs should finally stop making the series for some time and return to them later. And let the duo shine on a big screen! emoji

…I would chose the movie! Characters and story were one of the things (not many of them) that kept the high level last years. Even with it's multiplayer, FFA is the worst R&C game in my opinion. I think Insomniacs should finally stop making the series for some time and return to them later. And let the duo shine on a big screen! emoji

What do you do when you want to make an new game right this year? You make a fun little small game.

''Quest for Booteh?!''
''No. We give you Tower Defence!''
''Oh…''

I rather have them work on a game for a couple years and make it like ACiT. But with the movie coming up, it might be more than just a couple years.

Not that I don't like the movie. I love it and I'm really really looking out for it. But I would prefer a game over a movie.

I added the new FFA Map to the list. Its getting pretty long now!

I added the new FFA Map to the list. Its getting pretty long now!

"Welcome to Molonoth outsider". I'm pretty suprised they've choosen Torrren IV - I thought that from ACiT they'll give us Krell Canyon (mentioned so many times in interviews), but well - Molonoth was kind of a showcase of ACiT (like Metropolis for R&C 1 and ToD), so it's still cool. Graphicaly it looks OK, althrough it kinda misses the junkyard feeling and with it's darkness is too much similar to Plasma Harvester. But in terms of desing, don't expect too much - while at Metropolis there was at least that classic train dodging, Molonoth doesn'r provide anything new to the gameplay. It's still great Insomniacs remember about supporting the game.

Its great they keep expanding QForce, though still I am not into the whole DLC thing. When you release a big, leave it alone.

What i'd really like to have is that Insomniac takes its time for a game were you have a lot of freedom. With that i mean exploration (worlds, weapons, story etc.) And thats the excact point/aspect they didn't put in FFA. Exploration! You were just sent to a planet where you did the same thing; defending your base. It just didn't feel like a level to me. It was more like a cage where you were locked in and you needed to protect your base in there, instead of an actual big world.

Ratchet & Clank in 2013? I think we'll have to wait and see for June 11th-June 13th on the E3. And if they don't announce anything on there, i'm fine with it. Then i know they're finally taking a deserving break from the Ratchet & Clank series, to freshen up their minds and get new inspiration (i sound really spiritual right now, but think about it). Anyways i'm already really happy about the movie! emoji