Sujet : E3 for Ratchet & Clank

So E3's is right around the corner.

Do you guys think Insomniac Games will announce a new Ratchet & Clank game? Or a new movie trailer?

Well, I think it's going to be quiet (Insomniac might just reveal some information about R&C movie in interview). They won't announce a new game soon, since they want people to concentrate on the movie, and no new movie trailer, since it's still in early development. 2013/14 probably won't be full of Ratchet & Clank emoji

The movie is ages away, so we probably wont hear anything about that until we get closer to it's launch (or whatever terminology you would use in movies' cases)

I don't think E3 really focus on movies though do they? (I wouldn't actually know, I only know what I've heard, and I never hear about movie details at E3)

Insomniac may say they are doing something with PS4 (which they probably are) but because Fuse just came out, they probably wont show their faces, as they are probably hard at work on making their new Fuse game.

I don't think there will be mentions for a new Ratchet game untill after the movie. I still put my hopes on Sanzaru though. Cliffhanger is Sly 4, are you serious? Its killing meemoji

You could check out the Ratchet & Clank Movie Facebook page, they mention the E3 in their newest statudupdate

You could check out the Ratchet & Clank Movie Facebook page, they mention the E3 in their newest statudupdate

I just checked and you're right. Need to wait less than week emoji
BTW, I'm happy I was wrong about the Ratchet news on E3.

Omg, I really didn't expect that!

I suspect that there could be some Ratchet & Clank news at E3. A new game? We can only hope so.

I highly doubt we wont see any Ratchet & Clank until 2015, Insomniac can never keep their mouths shut for too long when it comes to Ratchet.

So your not one of the people that begs for a break eather? emoji

I mean, whats the use of a break? To clean their minds? They are Insomniac, they have great ideas every 0,30 second!

Too right. I mean look at the company name "Insomniac Games" Those guys haven't slept in years. Some people think they need to go to sleep and do a little dreaming to freshen up the series, but I disagree. Because when you wake up you forget it all and it's pretty much wasted time. You might as well have come up with those ideas while awake, that way you'll remember them better!

What I'm getting at is, that when you're making games (and it's your companies sole purpose) how do you take a break? What are you going to make a movie, write a book or go to the moon? Best Insomniac stick to what they do best: making games. Maybe they need to return to their roots to attract more people, I don't know? However one thing I'm sure of is that IG will always make games, and it's a well-known fact that they love Ratchet & Clank and would't dare leave the series hanging, or get stale.

Maybe one day they will stop making Ratchet & Clank. However I do not look forward to that day, and I'm sure they don't either.

Almost every year we've seen them spit out a Ratchet & Clank game, and I really hope to see another one this year.

Indeed. And it wasn't like the last Ratchet games were bad and uninspired. They just were… different. They were good and colorfull games and I'm sure every Ratchet fan enjoyed them. However it is true that it was a 'step back' compared to ACiT. Though there is one thing it sure wasn't. A rushed uninspired game.

Size Matters would be nice again, as for Secret Agent Clank, you can already play it on the Vita if you purchase the PSP version on the Playstation Store.

I don't think that'll work out so well. Since it didn't look so good on PS2.