Sujet : PlayStation(R) 4

Is anyone willing to pap over £500 on the PlayStation(R) 4? reply and tell me your opinion.

Er… did I miss something?

User image

Er… did I miss something?

User image

Good question, I am not aware of the PS4 being increased in price… has it?

When I Google it all I can read is 'PS4 game won't increase in price'. So thats a 'yay' already!

Regardless of price, I won't get a PS4, since it seemingly has no backwards compatibility, and as long as the PS3 is still active.
If they make a slim PS4 like they did with their other consoles, with backwards compatibility and other updated capabilities, I might consider it then.

I'll probably get a PS4 in summer. I don't wanna wait for the next generation a few years.

To sum up what I said in the Sly Cooper thread, most of me is not that willing to.

To sum up what I said in the Sly Cooper thread, most of me is not that willing to.

Why would you? What will you play on it, ACIV with slightly better graphics?

Why would you? What will you play on it, ACIV with slightly better graphics?

I would eventually buy one so I could continue playing certain game series like Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Assassin's Creed (though it seems they're losing me). It's like getting the next book in your favorite book series. I want to know what happens next. But, unlike books, games have expensive consoles. That's practically the only reason I would get a PS4. Graphics on the PS3, to me, are impressive enough.

I don't really see why well enough can't be left alone.
Also, I have my PS2 with many games that I've collected since 2002 and more games to play on my PS3. I have enough to keep myself entertained.

Why not get a PS4? Tomb Raider: Definitve Edition is a must have on my point, I'm pretty sure Mass Effect 4 will release on it, Uncharted 4 is on its way. Thats 3 games of 3 of my favorite franchises. PS4, I will welcome you this summer! …hopefully.

Why not get a PS4? Tomb Raider: Definitve Edition is a must have on my point, I'm pretty sure Mass Effect 4 will release on it, Uncharted 4 is on its way. Thats 3 games of 3 of my favorite franchises. PS4, I will welcome you this summer! …hopefully.

That's just it, until those 3 games come out, what will your PS4 do? Collect dust I presume.

Tomb Raider: DE is out in 12 days from now. The other 2 I think between late 2014 and 2015. In the mean time Knack would so fine with me. Maybe get a copy of Killzone: SF or Black Flag.

Tomb Raider: DE is out in 12 days from now. The other 2 I think between late 2014 and 2015. In the mean time Knack would so fine with me. Maybe get a copy of Killzone: SF or Black Flag.

Oh yeah, I need Definiive Edition… I think I've spent over 100 bucks on TR '13 alone.

I've played through the campaign twice. Don't wanna spoil itemoji

In case you haven't seen it yet.. 20 minutes of your time. A master piece of a fan movie!

Croft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnQTW9V61jo