Sujet : Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

I must say that I may not even use the code when I get it. There's 2 things I mainly want from an armor. Ratchet's face fully visible and his ears too. The armor looks cool, but has neither of those things.

I don't have a problem with not seeing his mouth, it's just that it's a bit ugly, at least the part that covers his face.
I think every game in the series would beneficiate from a "remove helmet" cheat, like the one in Deadlocked.

I want it back emoji

In ACiT you can use the Pirate skin with the HyperFlux. But actually the Hyper Flux is the only face covering armor I ever bought in the series, its so cool!

In ACiT you can use the Pirate skin with the HyperFlux. But actually the Hyper Flux is the only face covering armor I ever bought in the series, its so cool!

Oh, you're right. But there's still that pirate hat…

I don't have a problem with not seeing his mouth, it's just that it's a bit ugly, at least the part that covers his face.
I think every game in the series would beneficiate from a "remove helmet" cheat, like the one in Deadlocked.

I want it back emoji

I don't see it happening though, since in Deadlocked, they had already made a model for each armor without the helmet (for cutscenes and whatnot), in ItN, it would require a new model for each armor created speciffically for that cheat.

I don't see it happening though, since in Deadlocked, they had already made a model for each armor without the helmet (for cutscenes and whatnot), in ItN, it would require a new model for each armor created speciffically for that cheat.

Oh, yeah. Both in Deadlocked and ACiT they made it like that. But maybe they thought of it earlier and made removable helmets at the beggining? Stupid dreams.

Personally I'd prefer the way Deadlocked handles it's armors more than a remove helmet cheat.

But that one did it all right. Switch back to an older armor but keep the stats. And removing the helmed ofcourse!

I think that the good old green pants and no shirt would be a much better pre-order armor, since this is a return to the classic formula.

I think that the good old green pants and no shirt would be a much better pre-order armor, since this is a return to the classic formula.

There was no 'Classic Ratchet' skin since Size Matters. They couldn't just use the original PS2 model in Nexus - they'll have to not only remake it, but reimagine it for the next-gen in a first place. So I'm affraid there's no chance for classic skin anymore emoji

They made freaking Ninja Ratchet in A4O, besides, it's a simple design that could easily be made (compared to stuff like the Dan Johnson skin).

It could be very fun to see, but I honestly never used the skin in R&C3. I like Ratchet in armor better.

I would like to choice the different armor in this ratchet ! That's would be great emoji

You did say that you never bought any last armor besides Hyper Flux, so it's understandable.

I always buy the last armour because I'm a completionist. But as soon as it's purchased the cinematics (in the older games) are ruined. So I'll just do another save with everything but all the armour.

I would like a new system in which the player gets armour the old fashioned way (R&C2,3,ToD,ACiT) but at any point the player can switch back to previous sets like in Deadlocked, although with the damage reduction thing.

Considering this one is an extra skin with an effect on the amount of damage the player can take, maybe we could see something like this in Nexus. I can 100% guarantee that when you activate this armour you will not be stuck in it. It will work like a skin.