Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

What is Zelda, anyway?

What is Zelda, anyway?

That game MatPat did two theories on.

What is Zelda, anyway?

OH WAIT O.O
So Zelda is the guy in green?
^^

What is Zelda, anyway?

OH WAIT O.O
So Zelda is the guy in green?
^^

Yes, let's go with that.

Have you played Majora's Mask? I think it's a much better game than OoT, even though many assets are the same.

I've played Majora but not to completion and not since I was a lot younger, so I'm not sure where I'd rank it. I did like it but I remember the impending time limit kinda stressing me out when I was a kid, it might be different now though, I wish I could play it again.

Have you played Majora's Mask? I think it's a much better game than OoT, even though many assets are the same.

I've played Majora but not to completion and not since I was a lot younger, so I'm not sure where I'd rank it. I did like it but I remember the impending time limit kinda stressing me out when I was a kid, it might be different now though, I wish I could play it again.

Don't worry about it. After retrieving your Ocarina you can play the backwards Song of Time which doubles the time limit.
I'd also recomend taking a long break after the intro sequence.

Don't worry about it. After retrieving your Ocarina you can play the backwards Song of Time which doubles the time limit.
I'd also recomend taking a long break after the intro sequence.

Well now I really want to play it again, I wish I had it. Maybe if its on the Nintendo store I'll get it sometime (although it probably isn't compatible with my controller). Or I can just wait for the remake that everybody wants, should it happen.

I recently played The Darkness 2
A nice brutal game where you tear people apart with those demonic things ;D

I'm going to start playing Gran Turismo 6 as soon as I can get around to it.

I'm going to play Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves.
This game is really great , i take pleasure to play emoji

Currently, I'm playing Sonic Unleashed on PS3. I've already the PS2 version but this one is more short and too easy.

I am now playing Gran Turismo 6 and Spyro the Dragon.

Membre supprimé

The English site is at least the best way to train myself to speak English.
I played Journey and frankly it is one of the best experiences I've had.

The English site is at least the best way to train myself to speak English.
I played Journey and frankly it is one of the best experiences I've had.

Journey is an amazing experience, I love that game.