Sujet : Playstation Vita TV!

I'll er… answer to that when yer done.emoji

You don't say!

Mine would be just a little different:

1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
3. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
4. Uncharted: Golden Abyss

I like 2 better because of Elena's re-design in 3. And also she was more present in 2. For some reason when Elena is on screen the game receives its notorious humor.

''Don't just stick you finger in… too late''

or

''Well, well''
''Oh, thats cute''
''Because its a well''

2 moments that Elena was there. But still 3 was a very impressive game. Especially the desert and bote graveyard. Makes me wonder how Uncharted 4 will top it!

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games on the PS3!

You are able to use touch controls with PS Vita TV after all, although it doesn’t sound like the most intuitive or natural of systems. Instead of flicking or tapping as you would on the Vita screen, you press L3 or R3 to activate a pointer, which can then be moved around.

It will be interesting to see how well this works – I can imagine that it would work brilliantly for some games, but rather poorly in others, and some games will still surely go unsupported due to stick movement instead of touch simply not being a viable option.

This comes from a FAQ on the Japanese PlayStation website, which also confirms a few other things including the transferring of save data between TV and Vita and that you’ll need a network account for video services, naturally.

Oh, and it has 1GB of memory built-in to get you going.

Okay, now I really want this thing! But not on release, I really enjoy playing games on my Vita. This is something I might get in 5 years from now.

You are able to use touch controls with PS Vita TV after all, although it doesn’t sound like the most intuitive or natural of systems. Instead of flicking or tapping as you would on the Vita screen, you press L3 or R3 to activate a pointer, which can then be moved around.

It will be interesting to see how well this works – I can imagine that it would work brilliantly for some games, but rather poorly in others, and some games will still surely go unsupported due to stick movement instead of touch simply not being a viable option.

This comes from a FAQ on the Japanese PlayStation website, which also confirms a few other things including the transferring of save data between TV and Vita and that you’ll need a network account for video services, naturally.

Oh, and it has 1GB of memory built-in to get you going.

Okay, now I really want this thing! But not on release, I really enjoy playing games on my Vita. This is something I might get in 5 years from now.

I don't know if this is coming to Europe cause it's only released in Japan…

Vita is regiofree, so shouldn't be a problem. Unless a PAL TV can't handle it.

Vita is regiofree, so shouldn't be a problem. Unless a PAL TV can't handle it.

Oh indeed, forgot about that…