Sujet : Who played Fuse?

Just played a few minutes of Fuse. It gave me a mini-heartattack in the beginning because I thought it was always-online. but luckely I just looked over the 'offline' option. So far its really cool, I'm playing as Izzy for now so I don't get confused when I pick up the Mass Effect trilogy again after this. Even though Jennifer Hale has a British accent for Naya.

However. The game looks great, sounds great and plays great too. It has that nice Insomniac feel too. And healing and shooting? My teammates are doing just fine. Where did that bad AI statement come from, the 360 version?

Glad you enjoy it emoji

IGN did a review saying the AI was bad, but they are IGN, they havent been reliable for years now IMO.

The Xbox version is exactly the same. I think that someone was just experiencing some one-off glitches, was being real picky, was a fanboy of anotjher game, hated Xbox, hated EA or missed Overstrike.

EDIT: This not turning up on the 'Latest posts' resulted in me posting again… that needs to be fixed at some point.

This has been happening for a few days now, someone reported it already, hopefully its fixed soon!

I saw a few reviews, but all on Xbox 360. But seems like the internet is full of big liars, that why I carefully asked you guys emoji