Sujet : Sonic - Official Thread

Man, it's like a tie-in movie game… Only this one is for cartoon… And uses a video game character… And apparently has been quite a few years in production…

And had a budget of $20 million.
It's Foodfight all over again…

"Rings! Yum yum yum yum yum yum!"

I'm seeing Sonic '06.

Now it makes sense why did they include that in the three-games deal with Nintendo…

After Generations I thought Sonic was back to basic.. but now I think they just went down hill. Again.

Watched some gameplays, and man… Sonic Boom is a serious candidate for the worst Sonic game. It can comepete with 06!

Asked an uber Sonic fan-friend of mine. She thinks it still has the possibility of becoming a good Sonic game. I think I'm gonna side with her. As long as they patch the forcefield. An maybe different voice overs for downing…

I didn't say it beats 06, but it could compete… From what I've seen there really are some really strange bugs, the graphics look a bit better than 06 (and it's 9 years later…emoji… But aside the technical issues, it looks like it's pretending to be a modern day, story-driven R&C-like experience (dialogues, exploring the world instead of level-to-level transition), yet it carries a level design close to the most basic 3D Sonic fangames (these 2D stages are… "wow", in a bad way) and the writing that makes me respect TiT's script. It's not mediocre, it is a bad game.

I forgot, but whatever, here it is:
User image

Sonic 06 scores higher on Metacritic than Rise of the Lyric (Wii U version of Boom) - it happened folks, they actually managed to make a game with an even worse reception.

Well… there goes their plan on merchandising and a succesfull TV series. Btw, a friend just showed me this:

User image
http://i.imgur.com/q8QamPi.png

The TV show is awesome though.
Besides it isn't supposed to tie in with the game, it's actually the other way around emoji

So technically it's another bad movie adoptation?

So technically it's another bad movie adoptation?

Pretty much.

So much for Sanzaru and BRB…

From their website *clears throat.
to develop engaging games through addictive gameplay, responsive controls, fluid character performance, highly polished art direction and strong narrative.