Sujet : Sonic - Official Thread

The best game franchise from Sega, do you like the games? I do!

I was a pretty big Sonic fan at one point, and I still enjoy the games. My favorites were Sonic Chronicles and Sonic Adventure 2. Aside from Chronicles, I kinda stopped following the series after Heroes came out, but I've been hearing some of the latest few games have brought the series back up from the 06 incident. Has anyone played the new Lost Worlds yet?

I'm a Sonic games player since Generations. I have all the games released on PS3 so far and I can say my favourites are Generations and Sonic 3. If you haven't played Generations yet chocolate, try it now. Unleashed Daytime formula works great in there emoji

I've been really wanting Generations! I've heard great things about it. If I don't end up acquiring it by Christmas I'm probably gonna go out and get it sometime since its not too expensive anymore.

Sionic Lost World is not that good.
Controls on 2D sections suck and most of the level design suck.
That's more than enough reason to give it a 5.

Actually I was about to buy it on 3DS when it was for sale. But now I'm panning to get a Wii U I think it want that version. I've enjoyed almost every Sonic game, so I'm not gonna chicken on this one either.emoji

Actually I was about to buy it on 3DS when it was for sale. But now I'm panning to get a Wii U I think it want that version. I've enjoyed almost every Sonic game, so I'm not gonna chicken on this one either.emoji

"Almost" every Sonic game emoji

Almost is Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle) Never beat that game because of the awfull music and gameplay of the Knuckles stages.

Almost is Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle) Never beat that game because of the awfull music and gameplay of the Knuckles stages.

So you enjoyed 06 emoji As for SA2, it's interesting, seeing as how "legendary" SA2 OST beacame across Sonic community. Knuckles stages… I was trying to enjoy them really hard. I wasn't able to… And there's so much Rouge in dark story emoji(

Oh right, '06. Didn't really like that one either. Didn't even get to a single stage before I turned it off. Stupid open-world stuff it so didn't need.

And SA2… City Escape is cool. But thats where it stops.

Actually I was about to buy it on 3DS when it was for sale. But now I'm panning to get a Wii U

Good choice emoji

Also, don't worry about Knuckles in SA2, only 2 levels have rap music. I think playing through Metal Harbour and Final Rush is worth the effort.

I stopped when I got to Pumpkin Hill.

I had enough patience to finish "HERO" story emoji But "DARK" was just too much.
I must say that Unleashed (partly) is the first Sonic game where 3D really started to work well.

I had enough patience to finish "HERO" story emoji But "DARK" was just too much.
I must say that Unleashed (partly) is the first Sonic game where 3D really started to work well.

Nah, Adventure 1 was good and the Speed stages in SA2 were good.

Nah, Adventure 1 was good and the Speed stages in SA2 were good.

Adventures were OK, but their good reception was caused by graphics rather than gameplay emoji