Sujet : Really Random thread

€10 wasted because thewy have to dub everything. I'm surpirsed they don't dub songs on the radio… not yet anyway.

The Beatles recorded two (if not more) of their songs in German actually…

Heck, the only game store I came across was in Colmar… And I was visiting that town on Sunday, when everything's closed!

Daam… on monday most stores are closed too. But I still made it home with a ton of cool new stuff for my collection. I'm organizing it all right now. Didn't purchase anything R&C related, most of it is Mass Effect/BioWare. emoji

Dead Space's story sucks anyway, you're not missing much.

Deadspace scares me emoji

It's not that bad actually.. the story is at least good enough to feature multiple books, films, games and comics.

And yes, german people really like to dub stuff. I know many german youtube channels that are simply dedicated to dub other videos. Which is probably why i can annoy everybody by saying "the original english version is better.." They often think the german one is the original (asdfmovie for example) and get pissed if i go smart-ass on them emoji

It's not that bad actually.. the story is at least good enough to feature multiple books, films, games and comics.

Let me rephrase that, Dead Space 1's story sucks anyway.

I know many german youtube channels that are simply dedicated to dub other videos.

I know one Polish channel that dubs other videos, too emoji

I know one Polish channel that dubs other videos, too emoji

Is there something wrong with that? In my opinion it's a very nice channel emoji And there's a new vid on it emoji

I just noticed MU Sully is rocking a sick hair style.

I just noticed MU Sully is rocking a sick hair style.

While I think MU was an okay movie, it's not really Inc's prequel in my opinion. The characters are just WAY too different in this one. It's mostly about Mike - while MU's Sully could have grown up to who he was in Inc, the MU Mike is way too responsible and studies way too hard to grow up (or down…emoji to his Inc self.

That's funny, because when I went to see the movie with my family, my father thought it was a sequel and the protagonists were simply Inc's protagonists' sons. Especially after the part where they say Sully's family is successful in the scaring business.
Althouh… when you watch Toy Story 1 and 2 do you really think Andy will grow up to be the man he is in TS3? What happens to you in life can change your personality in ways you can't even imagine. In this case it was probably being expelled from school that made Mike slack off.

In this case it was probably being expelled from school that made Mike slack off.

I'm still thinking about that report scene… How he can't even pull himself together to do some paper job.

In this case it was probably being expelled from school that made Mike slack off.

I'm still thinking about that report scene… How he can't even pull himself together to do some paper job.

The only reason Mike studied a lot was so he could go to MU and therefore work at Monsters Inc. as a scarer. At the end of MU not only is he expelled but he also finds out he can't scare. No reason to work after that…
Either that or he's trying to make up for the time he wasted.

And don't forget the now famous "since the first grade" line from the first movie emoji

Fourth grade of college?