Sujet : Really Random thread

Keelah, tt seems Google Translate can't handle that word.

Sorry, what word did you want to translate?

The one Indonesian word: Astaghfirullah. But never mind, Google images were enough.

Oh, that. That's an Arabic word. I'm a Muslim. Hope you could tolerate that emoji

Oh, that. That's an Arabic word. I'm a Muslim. Hope you could tolerate that emoji

Well, you don't force your religion to us. It's good.

Dragon Age: Inquisition 1080p on PS4. 900p on XBone. I guess M$' campain 'It's more fun on Xbox One' is once again a lie. What a surprise…

Also, I read more and more The Last of Us 2 'comfirmations by ND'.

User image
User image

Is it me or did A4O have a better Backpack Clank model?

I thought that too, but they changed both Ratchet's and Clank's models.

Yeah, it did… They kinda messed up with head/body proportions in the backpack in ItN.

I thought that too, but they changed both Ratchet's and Clank's models.

Clank had just resized head actually.

Yes, that's what I meant. ITN attempted to Ratchet and Clank feel like ratchet and clank again, but it wouldnt have worked unless they TOTALLY abandoned the creaturebox art style. It's good that they are rebuilding all assets for the Ratchet and Clank ps4 game.

Yes, that's what I meant. ITN attempted to Ratchet and Clank feel like ratchet and clank again, but it wouldnt have worked unless they TOTALLY abandoned the creaturebox art style. It's good that they are rebuilding all assets for the Ratchet and Clank ps4 game.

I like the Creaturebox's style, but it didn't really fit ItN.

anyone else think that they should make an online play for ratchet were you go round every were going on hover boards andhave a random death match on gameplay and make a jak and sly skin pack or somethin

anyone else think that they should make an online play for ratchet were you go round every were going on hover boards andhave a random death match on gameplay and make a jak and sly skin pack or somethin

I put the campaing in the first place, but it's always fun to have additional online mode.

I feel the same way. I really would have liked to have some of the All 4 One worlds in ITN–they were so expansive and there was detail in everything! You could look out for miles and notice something new! Too bad glitching was that easy in the game.

they should make a jak movie and then they could make playstation move heroes a movie