Sujet : Really Random thread

I thought that was photoshopped for a second.

Nope! That actually happened. So did this:
User image

I think this is more good positioning, but cool nonetheless.

I tried. You can only go so far before the structure becomes invisible…

You mean the Kreeli Comet? Well there is a point that you can climb quite high. Infact if you get the timing really good, then you can make every shot count with the ammo and still run out of ammo before you get to the top. That is the problem I kept facing.

It's also fun standing on the top of the Apogee Space Station.

Every time I try that, the game freezes…

Nope! That actually happened. So did this:
User image

What's happening there? (btw, that pic looks nice. Can I save it? Maybe I'd like to use it as an ava)

Sure, go ahead! Basically, he's throwing his wrench up in the air, and I paused it at the right time emoji

Every time I try that, the game freezes…

The Apogee Space Station freezes when you try to get to the top? Well I suspect you are doing it some other way to the way I did it. But unfortunately I can't expain how I did it so easily, nor can I upload videos from my PS3… I wish I could, so much though emoji

Same here…

Try putting the link in a link BBCode so that people don't have to copy and past it.

EDIT: I just got done watching "The Good the Bad and the Ugly". It's a really good movie, and deserves all the praise it gets emoji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyWGts3ONSg&feature=youtube
For all you fans wishing Clank had a bigger role in the game…
Starring Gleeman Vox, Alpha Clank, Ace Hardlight, and the one (and only) Ratchet!
Thanks to Darkstar for editing this!

User image

On the plus side. My aunty and uncle brought me these from their trip to Tenerife ^^

User image