Sujet : Really Random thread

http://youtube/PPlUvYaAlK0 just finished my newest animation, "Gunfight on Gaspar." Let me know what you think emoji

Good, but I hope you make more action-comedy R&C toons emoji.

I miss TIAORAC…

I miss TIAORAC…

Well, maybe Filip can cook something up (not crossover related) emoji

So this is how the AAA industry dies.

Yeah, but the new stuff is pretty meh, particularly the Batmobile.

What about the story and dialogue?

Yeah, but the new stuff is pretty meh, particularly the Batmobile.

What about the story and dialogue?

It's got some pacing issues and the Arkham Knight's identity is pretty obvious if you're familiar with Batman lore (He's not actually an original character).
I did like the story however, it was a pretty nice way to end the trilogy and it actually felt like a proper Arkham game's story, unlike Origins. It kept me interested the whole way, it's just a shame that there's so much stuff in between each major story event that the pacing goes completely down the drain.
Also, even though I would have been pretty mad if he actually appeared, I think Joker should have had a role in this game. I mean, he's Batman's nemesis, not having him for the big finale was a big missed opportunity (this is more of a problem with City for killing him off, not so much with Knight).

The ragdoll physics are still there, though.

User image

User image

It's got some pacing issues and the Arkham Knight's identity is pretty obvious if you're familiar with Batman lore (He's not actually an original character).

Oh, that's a shame emoji

Oh, that's a shame emoji

It got to the point where I thought there was no way they'd be this obvious with the hints, so I thought they were just throwing me off, but nope…

It got to the point where I thought there was no way they'd be this obvious with the hints, so I thought they were just throwing me off, but nope…

So, it's as obvoius as The Black Knight in TiT? Wow, I expected more from an Arkham game… Still gonna pick it up when I get a PS4 tho.

I miss TIAORAC…

Well, maybe Filip can cook something up (not crossover related) emoji

Crossover with Sly.
Crossover with World of Warcraft.
Crossover with Portal.
Crossover with Earth.

All turned down, so… emoji

Request: crossover with World of Tanks! Imagine Ratchet attempting to drive a WW2 tank emoji.

Request: crossover with World of Tanks! Imagine Ratchet attempting to drive a WW2 tank emoji.

When the gates are open for crossovers, I'll try to promote that one emoji

I'll wait emoji.