Sujet : Really Random thread

I am really looking forward to getting the new Metal Gear Solid in a few days. Is anybody else planning on getting this game?

My friends are all over the place with that one! I hope you're gonna love it, Ruler emoji
*fingers crossed for a closed ending. Just in case*

What do you mean by "closed ending"? You mean as in there being an ending that requires no sequels? Because every Metal Gear is written to be the last in the series. (Especially MGS2, which left a lot of plot points wide open)

"All aboard the TOGmarine!" emoji. Maybe it should be a part of a fun event like WoT's Winter Showdown. Or imagine an event where all players use special TOGs given for free in a map fully covered with water, swimming around and shooting each other.

That just shown that WG has a sense of humor about their products. Oh, it wasn't the first time they joked about the TOG. There was an episode of 8-bit Tales which shows WG staffs going to work by a TOG bus emoji.

What do you mean by "closed ending"? You mean as in there being an ending that requires no sequels? Because every Metal Gear is written to be the last in the series. (Especially MGS2, which left a lot of plot points wide open)

Yes, exactly.
And cool, I wish more games had writing like that.

Alien: Isolation
Dead Space
Mass Effect
StarFox
Ratchet & Clank
Metroid
Dragon Age
Bulletstorm
Brutal Legend
Should I continue or did I make my point?

Considering this is the game that ties the Big Boss games and the Solid Snake games together, I really doubt it'll have a closed ending, even if this is the last proper Metal Gear game.

Yes, exactly.
And cool, I wish more games had writing like that.

Then go play Ace Combat! They have no cliffhanger endings! (Except Infinity. Down with that game)

Considering this is the game that ties the Big Boss games and the Solid Snake games together, I really doubt it'll have a closed ending, even if this is the last proper Metal Gear game.

It is kind of funny, but in order to complete the series and have this new game have the most satisfying ending, it either needs to have an open ending that leads onto Metal Gear 1, or retread that old ground, which I seriously doubt will happen.

User image

Someone glitched into nefarious's cruiser, the leviathon.

Let's be honest, that isn't hard to do.

Let's be honest, that isn't hard to do.

Well, I for one would like to know how he did that…

Use the FPS wrench wall-climb glitch to get up there.

Use the FPS wrench wall-climb glitch to get up there.

That only works in GC, not UYA.