Sujet : Really Random thread

How they'll translate it? Same as this one:

User image

Insomniac and Spiderman, didn't see that coming… The trailer looks good though. It's about time someone made a Spiderman game as great as Sp2 was. I remember playing Sp2 many years ago and actually liking it, so even if it seems a bit weird coming from Insomniac, it definitely caught my attention and I'll keep an eye out for it. It may turn out to be a great success or a huge catastrophe or maybe just a meh. At this point I can't really tell, hopefully the former.

The trailer actually looked promising. I also enjoyed the Spiderman games in PS2 back in my childhood, so I'd also keep an eye on Insomniac's version. And well, we all know that Insomniac doesn't follow Ubisoft's way to promote games emoji

User image

Probably? I don't know, I'm not sure, there's much more difference between a PS1 and a PS4 game than PS2-PS4.
And I finally know where I'm going with this. The animation of Crash's spin attack was getting worse and worse every time, as it lacked the chaos and color contrast that made the original look so good. And if you look at the announcement video, you can see the Crash shadow doing basically what he's been doing in the newer installment, spinning with his fists stretched out and his character model visibly rotating.

Please no. I liked the intelligible white disc of pure rampage more.

User image

Probably? I don't know, I'm not sure, there's much more difference between a PS1 and a PS4 game than PS2-PS4.
And I finally know where I'm going with this. The animation of Crash's spin attack was getting worse and worse every time, as it lacked the chaos and color contrast that made the original look so good. And if you look at the announcement video, you can see the Crash shadow doing basically what he's been doing in the newer installment, spinning with his fists stretched out and his character model visibly rotating.

Please no. I liked the intelligible white disc of pure rampage more.

Well…the guys who are making the Skylanders games are the ones who made Crash's current model, and they're also the ones making the remakes. So, I think it's possible that they're going to keep the new spin attack animation shown in the reveal. They may change it, though. Only time will tell.

Alright then, what about Tomb Raider: Anniversary? (PSX to 360)

User image

User image

User image

Really, I think this Crash remake is gonna be fine. It will be Naughty Dogs game at the core with the beautifull graphics that can be established today. I wouldn't worry about a spin attack. emoji

Tomb Raider Anniversary is more of a remake than a remaster, what is about to happen to Crash.

Tomb Raider Anniversary is more of a remake than a remaster, what is about to happen to Crash.

Crash will be one on one, yeah. But guess what, I have great examples for that one too ^^
(N64 to 3DS)

StarFox 64 3D
User image

Ocarina of Time 3D
User image

Twin Snakes (PSX to Cube)
User image

Truly, I see no reason to worry about the new Crash. emoji

I'm inclined to agree with Heather on this one. Vicarious Visions has made some excellent Crash games in the past, and the Sony blog even posted an article detailing how loyal they want to remain to classics. And, if the remaster really is, "from the ground up" in a "we're doing more than upping the aspect ratio and resolution" kind of way, then it'll be a greay way to bring Crash to modern consoles and younger gamers.

I still wonder how many things they are going to do.
By the way has anyone played Crash Twinsanity? I had a lot of fun playing that game although collecting the diamonds was such a pain that I never got to collect them all.

Membre supprimé
By the way has anyone played Crash Twinsanity? I had a lot of fun playing that game although collecting the diamonds was such a pain that I never got to collect them all.

I love Twinsanity. it's my personal favourite in the series

I love Twinsanity. it's my personal favourite in the series

Have you ever managed to collect all the gems?

I've played it too. But I don't think I've ever finished it…

Random:

So, Finding Dory got its own Indonesian dubbed version. And the title is changed to "Mencari Dory".

User image

Um, no thanks. I'd just go with the original version.

Translating the title is kind of an obvious thing to do for me…

Translating the title is kind of an obvious thing to do for me…

Indeed. The real fun starts when they translate character names.emoji