Sujet : Really Random thread

In defence of my age, I only played the series for the first time 7 years ago. So… wait what? 7 years? It has been 7 years since I joined PlayStatioNation?!

Why the need to defend your age… I first played R&C with the original demo back in 2004 and then I bought GC. I was 7 and now 19. So I am just 4-5 years older than the series. Does that make me old? Heck no! Now if the series was 20 years old… But that ain't going to happen for another 6 years.

A word of wisdom from Orvus.

Oh yeah! Orvus joins Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, Nefarious and Sigmund in the "R&C characters played live" club emoji He does play him with a little lower voice here though, but it's been 7 years (wow…emoji since ACiT now after all…

Didn't Richard Horvitz also do it once? He voiced so many RaC characters in the series.

Didn't Richard Horvitz also do it once? He voiced so many RaC characters in the series.

I don't think so… But who knows, I personally can't recall any video where he's done a R&C character.

In defence of my age, I only played the series for the first time 7 years ago. So… wait what? 7 years? It has been 7 years since I joined PlayStatioNation?!

Why the need to defend your age… I first played R&C with the original demo back in 2004 and then I bought GC. I was 7 and now 19. So I am just 4-5 years older than the series. Does that make me old? Heck no! Now if the series was 20 years old… But that ain't going to happen for another 6 years.

Cool! A real veteran then, fan of the first hour emoji

I am officially out from the Old Avatars Club emoji. Anything needs improvement, right?

I am officially out from the Old Avatars Club emoji. Anything needs improvement, right?

Who are you, and what have you done Ankadewo! emoji

Who are you, and what have you done Ankadewo! emoji

Hahaha, just felt the need to change the avatar. Besides, I like Ratchet's facial expression in that picture. Seems to be a good one for an avatar emoji

Cool! A real veteran then, fan of the first hour emoji

Pretty much emoji. There was this demo disk a friend gave me that included R&C and lots of other "darker" games that were too scary to play, so that made R&C really shine!

Wait a minute. I also had a PS2 disc filled with demos, including R&C. The colour was black. How about yours? Also, in my disc, there were demos of Prince of Persia, Tekken (?), Beyond Good and Evil, and some others.

Ah, Beyond Good & Evil. Still on my list of games I'd like to finish one day. But I've started with Primal for now. emoji

For me the R&C (as well as the PlayStatioNation)-journey started with a school agenda. It had a wallpaper of ACiT (The PAL boxart) in it and I fell in love with it. A PS3 was far too expensive for me, so I started with a PS2.emoji

For me, I actually had known about Ratchet & Clank from the demo disc I had. It was fun. But afterwards, I never heard anything about it, until the time they released ACiT (it was on Ginx TV) and when I got a PS3, which had QfB in it. However, I still didn't have enough interest in the series, so again it was forgotten until 2014, when something made me search about Ratchet & Clank and suddenly I fell in love with it. Well, it was a very good decision to get into the series! emoji

By the way, any of you planning to buy IG's Song of The Deep? I'm personally not quite interested, so I'm just gonna let it pass.

I wasn't until I read they're doing a hardcopy release emoji
I love MetroidVania, so this should be good! Did I mention Deliver Us the Moon was at E3? Our booth was right next to SotD. I asked my boss if he could have them sign a napkin for me, but I think he assumed I was joking.emoji

Wait a minute. I also had a PS2 disc filled with demos, including R&C. The colour was black. How about yours? Also, in my disc, there were demos of Prince of Persia, Tekken (?), Beyond Good and Evil, and some others.

I think it was blue but I could be wrong. I do remember though that it was included in a playstation magazine.

And I still have no idea of how I got that disc emoji. I don't remember buying a PS magazine back then, so it's still a mystery emoji

And I still have no idea of how I got that disc emoji. I don't remember buying a PS magazine back then, so it's still a mystery emoji

Maybe someone gave it you, just as what happened to me!